Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Insigna packs, wings packs and more items into shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insigna packs, wings packs and more items into shop

hi , i want to make some suggestions , u could freely express ur opinion in comments so that i would know who agrees :
    1- bring back insigna/crypt token packs to shop so that newly made characters could finish their sets and have a chance of catching up with older characters
    2- mounts that were released before , how about add them to new events , like exchange event or even spender even depending on their stats ( e.g: 10k balens , 20+stats mount , 15k another one etc ) , or u could add a buy button next to inactive mounts and put some fair price on it
    3- clothing sets and wings , like hades wings and stuff , i got an almost full clothing collection myself but new comers dont, this is also important cuz other than identifying them gves some decent stats , some recent collections give titles that offer lots of stats ( hp , att or def )
    NEW suggestion:
    1- Holy Forge items to shop( NOT HOLY CAST)
    2- Empire Truncheon
    3- Honor Packs be a constant item ( with reasonable price) so newer guys can get titles to unlock insigna shop items like shards and stones and make reaching top honor title a less of a long shot for new comers ( since they will be trashed at bg for sure )
    NEW EDIT :
    1- for those who missed it , i am not saying the cost of the mount is 10k balens , i said it should be included in spender events since they r so frequent , if u got the mount already u turn it into mount soul and get the 7-day type of mounts present there , so everyone wins
    2- before u jump in and say u can farm items in like few months , i say that is the ******* point , for example lvl 70 legendary set need 60k insigna , if u get 2k from guild battle , and u get in all guild battles , it would be 30 battles or 10 weeks , and dont say what about TOK chests , new players have ZERO chance passing even easy tok and if they have the ability to do it , then they already made their gears and no point in buying insigna packs ................... i swear common sense have been disappearing little by littlre i can find fewer people who think before speaking and insulting ......
    Last edited by empire_sun; 01-15-2016, 12:10 PM. Reason: for AdaJames and Alikes

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Are you insane or merely being a jerk?

1. This is stupid. You end up with more crypt tokens and insigs than you know what to do with. I have of 44k of one, 77k of the other. You figure out which one is which. You want R2 to trick newbies into buying stuff they won't need and will regret buying? Why don't you add mount hooves and dragon essences to the list? Hence, option 2 above. I am still trying to decide.

2. You heard of the Mount shop?

3. Heard of clothing shard exchange event? They have all but one or two of the titled sets in them.
    Last edited by AdaJames; 01-13-2016, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post

1. This is stupid. You end up with more crypt tokens and insigs than you know what to do with. I have of 44k of one, 77k of the other. You figure out which one is which. You want R2 to trick newbies into buying stuff they won't need and will regret buying? Why don't you add mount hooves and dragon essences to the list? Hence, option 2 above. I am still trying to decide.

2. You heard of the Mount shop?

3. Heard of clothing shard exchange event? They have all but one or two of the titled sets in them.
      Have you heard of being polite about peoples suggestions?
      Have you also heard of some clothings that are unobtainable in events (such as Apollo set)?
      Have you not noticed that some mounts are unobtainable?
      Have you not thought that some people need more of the things that you have?

Honestly, consider other players before spewing out your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by R217953291 View Post
        Honestly, consider other players before spewing out your comments.
        Not if they are designed to trick newbies into parting with their money, no. R2 rip people off enough as it is. We don't need R2 plants "suggesting" more ways to do so, especially when it verges on the fraudulent.

Comment

1. You end up with more crypt tokens and insigs than you know what to do with.
          2. Mount shop?
          3. clothing shard exchange event? .
          I pretty much have to agree with Ada here. Unless the packs are ridiculously cheap (which they won't be), it would't be a good value, even for a new comer.

Are you being a jerk?
          Yea Ada.... Jeez. Lol

Have you also heard of some clothings that are unobtainable in events (such as Apollo set)?
          Have you not noticed that some mounts are unobtainable?
          The sengolar set and the apollo set will never be available. They were rewarded to Hall of Fame winners; give up on them.
          Which mounts are unobtainable? There's a pretty large amount in the shop.

Not if they are designed to trick newbies into parting with their money, no. R2 rip people off enough as it is. We don't need R2 plants "suggesting" more ways to do so, especially when it verges on the fraudulent.
          Eh, people buy things with their own free will. Point taken though.

Comment

the only mount unobtainable is the magical anteater which is from shards gained from underground palace and the civet from jewel hunt shards

Comment

anything to do with spending real money on this game is a bad idea unless your bill gates. you will see when R2 bends you over

Comment

Ada, the more I see you comment, the more I feel the need to explain yourself to you.

Is there any part of this (or the rest of your first post) that gave us any clue you were actually thinking this ...

We don't need R2 plants "suggesting" more ways to do so (spend money), especially when it verges on the fraudulent.
                If you started with that second post, without the first, I would have reacted as if it was a funny twist on how to interpret the suggestion. I personally would have made it a question to others, such as, "Is this guy a plant from R2/ProfCity trying to 'promote interest' in new spending modules?"

Comment

Allow me to put in my "dos centavos" into this:

1. Don't know where you are coming from on that one, mate. Insignias, if done right (mainly in a guild with adv skills), you can get a good amount in a month to be spent on what you need, unless of course you blow insignias daily, then you're doing it all wrong. Of course, you have to be in guild battle for it to really work. I do that more than the broken group arena/battlegrounds thing. Crypt tokens, on the other hand, were doubled in a few patches ago, which you get 180 a day (provided you pass 100 on catacombs), 360 if used with a Crypt Key. In a month, if we go with the 180 blitz amount, you will get about 5,400 Crypt Tokens to be spent on. Again, if you waste such on nothingness, then you're doing it all wrong.

2. Too <expletive> costly!!! 10k Balens? Are you nuts? I rather save up my beast souls and when I get enough, I will choose the mount I want (if it comes).

3. I want the militia set myself since going around with a gun is total badass. But, I am late on it when I finally have the shards that I could not get it. I am hoping the synth will include a higher chance of getting said items instead of getting the same basic clothing over and over again. Otherwise, I will have to side with this guy in suggesting to R2 in making a store where we can buy the missing clothing.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
                    Ada, the more I see you comment, the more I feel the need to explain yourself to you.
                    Actually you don't, as you mean nothing to me, a random line of numbers on the Internet whom I have never met and don't give two hoots for, as a person or opinions.

Want me to have a CHANCE at caring, put a name to the post, not just a string of R2 numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      2. Too <expletive> costly!!! 10k Balens? Are you nuts? I rather save up my beast souls and when I get enough, I will choose the mount I want (if it comes).
                      To be fair, he did sort of say that it should be part of a Big Spender event. It is not 10k to buy the mount (which was also my initial thought), but spend 10k and get the mount. That makes it a BIT more palatable.

However, as an example of how out of touch R2 is, it costs 100 nickles to get 10 beast souls or 5 sylph XP scrolls. Your mind blown yet?

Comment

LOL I don't do the nickels thing. No rewards coming out would justify me in participating. Although, I could go for a balens to nickels conversion since each time I assist in fishing I get one stankin' nickel (about the same as 1 bb for the same thing), so I can get the beast souls.

No, but seriously, I had thought the same thing until you came and clear it up for me. Highest I had was like 7k BB and I had blown it on a few rods and treasure inventory space.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I had a high pond level when they did the switch, so I am getting 30 nickles for the 3rd level fish and 60 for the lowest (4th level). That translates to about 600 nickles every Monday, which makes it worthwhile.

JH is just fun, and I actually enjoy Match-3 games (play them in other venues) as they are called.

CA, however, is a bundle of stress wrapped in frustration with R2 trolling sprinkled on top.

Comment

The only thing that should appear more frequent in the "misery" shop are luck charms, and hopefully empire truncheons.
                            And, the only thing worth buying at the moment are lv 3 will crystals at 70 balens with 3 mystery stones quoted for price.

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

1. Don't know where you are coming from on that one, mate. Insignias, if done right (mainly in a guild with adv skills), you can get a good amount in a month to be spent on what you need, unless of course you blow insignias daily, then you're doing it all wrong. Of course, you have to be in guild battle for it to really work. I do that more than the broken group arena/battlegrounds thing. Crypt tokens, on the other hand, were doubled in a few patches ago, which you get 180 a day (provided you pass 100 on catacombs), 360 if used with a Crypt Key. In a month, if we go with the 180 blitz amount, you will get about 5,400 Crypt Tokens to be spent on. Again, if you waste such on nothingness, then you're doing it all wrong.

Agreed with Meikura - insignias you'll get plenty if you able to do bugged group arena, bg and guild battle during the weekends at least.
                            Why would you need more crypt tokens if - you can obtain them in nickel exchange in the game box if it ever appears,
                            and blitzing crypts using crypt key will increase the yield of crypt tokens and gems daily. So I don't see why it's so much of a problem to complete your equip set.

... You want R2 to trick newbies into buying stuff they won't need and will regret buying? You heard of the Mount shop?
                            As AdaJames said, there's a mount shop to obtain most mounts, now that some with titles are included in the shop.
                            The only trick is to save up event chest and open them for beast souls, recycle green leopard mount from league insignia shop (doing arena weekly), recycle wilds mount
                            Woe to you - There is NO NEED to put mounts up for balen spender event - cuz I'm assuming you're a newbie that just joined recently and want to get things right away with your buck.

You have to understand that as long as wartune events cycle once every 2 weeks, new mounts and clothing will ALWAYS be added to the game. And wartune is a very flashy animated game,
                            so getting something that you missed will be a small deal when they always bring something more appealing and attractive from design modification of clothes and mounts. After awhile,
                            you can certainly tell which clothing and mounts were just modified from which original ones. It's a sad and dying economy when everything is so predictable.
                            For newbies, they'd only think of clothing identification, but for seasoned players that'd probably know that clothing refine gives stat boost that you wanna see.
                            Last edited by Imonseph; 01-14-2016, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Actually you don't, as you mean nothing to me, a random line of numbers on the Internet whom I have never met and don't give two hoots for, as a person or opinions.
                              Yeah, congratulations on that.

Comment

Working...
                              X