Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How is warrior's hall finals of chaos wars opponents picked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is warrior's hall finals of chaos wars opponents picked

Can someone please explain on how your opponents are picked in warrior's hall in chaos wars?

I don't think it's fair that someone with only two wins gets teamed up with someone with 6+ wins. It happened to my team several times.

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
    Can someone please explain on how your opponents are picked in warrior's hall in chaos wars?

I don't think it's fair that someone with only two wins gets teamed up with someone with 6+ wins. It happened to my team several times.
    I think it's random. Same thing has happened with my server, we would be in 20th place or something and then we would get placed against the 3rd highest. Stuff like that happened several times.

Comment

You try being put up with the top guy 4 times in 15 fights when you are not even in the top 50.

Comment

R2 messed up the entire matching system. Two teams on my server that were in Warrior Hall ended up fighting some teams from the Warlord Hall. My team with a commutative total of about 12-13mil BR ended up with only three wins because we only faced Warlord and top 20 teams. Rank 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Warriors Hall all ended up with 15 wins. So the matching system is broke. Not even going to bother sending a ticket in.

Comment

Another thing, why should teams that most likely will be ranked 61-84 in warriors hall bother wasting their time fighting if your reward will be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
            Another thing, why should teams that most likely will be ranked 61-84 in warriors hall bother wasting their time fighting if your reward will be the same.
            Pride, fun, chance at ranking better than 61st? Other than that, don't know.

Comment

Working...
            X