Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

how many sylphs can we have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many sylphs can we have?

looking at the sylph tab im only seeing it allowing 12 sylphs. wondering if that is all that we can have at one time

Yes, it is.

Comment

well, isnt that lovely. the events go up to 3000 mahra a day, and thats going to make the extra slots fill up fast

Comment

Don't evolve one of them and just use it for mahra events. When it is orange, sacrifice it and start another.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Don't evolve one of them and just use it for mahra events. When it is orange, sacrifice it and start another.
          Good idea, wasteful, but still good. Then again..... not much use for regular mahra when you have every slyph type at orange.

Comment

Precisely. Plus you get about 800 specs back, so it is not a complete waste.

Comment

There's not that much going for adv. mahra/sep events. Also, not that many places that would give them out like candy, either, like the regular mahra (expedition/farm box synth/guild shop - adv) or sepulcrum (sylph arena - weekly/sky trail/sacrificing higher sylphs). I would love to see more sources for them so I can make it worthwhile to work on my Arise-es, but I am asking for too much for that to happen. For now my 7th slot is for a sylph called TrashDump to dump all my regular seps and mahras for the events to get chests/clothing/titles and the 8th is for a sylph to be quickly sacrificed if I want to do Asima's quests, but won't since now R2 took that only source of getting the "skips" from, the Goodies Link.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I've been doing CQ. 200 by Thursday or Friday, usually. Never needed the skips. Still got a couple of hundred lying around in my vault. It helps immensely if you can 1-shot the sylphs with a rune and end the fight before it begins.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  I've been doing CQ. 200 by Thursday or Friday, usually. Never needed the skips. Still got a couple of hundred lying around in my vault. It helps immensely if you can 1-shot the sylphs with a rune and end the fight before it begins.
                  In a word - BOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIING.

Comment

Lol! Not really. No more than the rest of the game. It is all about the chatting anyway. What you are doing in the game at that moment in time is rather incidental. Or perhaps I am used to people who refuse to cooperate and just do their own thing, so there is no requirement to plan or strategise.

Comment

Working...
                    X