Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S66 Perlington Keep Guilds. PLEASE READ !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S66 Perlington Keep Guilds. PLEASE READ !

I'm Anonymous GM of the BloodOath Guild in S66 Perlington Keep.
    A Level 5 Guild with All in-guild upgrade-able at Level 2, Skill Tower at 3
    Looking for a merge with other guilds.

With ╬_GOD_╬ on the lead with a Rating of 350742
    and â€*DemonZâ€* next to them with 263389
    It'll be hard to compete against them in a Guild Battle.

Other Guilds Whom Competed in the Previous Guild Battle
    BloodOath
    Indo☐NM
    Dewaruci
    Twilight
    *AllStaR*
    DamageInc.
    Twilight
    Ultimate
    ♦Active™
    StepGuild
    Tenacious
    Legends
    «StrawHaT»
    RoyalGlory
    EMPIRE.

Some are inactive or doesn't have enough players to fight with.
    So that's one reason why I'm asking for a merger.
    Merging with us gives us both great advantages.
    More guildmates thus giving us higher chance of winning greater prizes at the guild battle.
    Guild Lv 5 with All in-guild upgrade-able at Level 2, Skill Tower at 3.
    If you're worrying about your guild skill. Press the Guild Icon > Guild Skill.
    At the bottom of the pop up you'll see
    "Once you leave a guild all guild skills will temporarily disappear until you join another guild"

I'd be glad to give you privileges of the Asst. Guild Master if you're the guild master of the merging Guild.
    but just to make sure that you won't just kick willy nilly ones you're in. We'd have to wait a couple of days until all/sum of your
    members joins our guild.

I've already talked to the Guild Master of ♦Active™ and another Merging Guild.
    We're recruiting any level at the moment but see to it once we have a larger number of Active Members we'll be setting rules
    and requirements. We also have a Facebook Group which around 70% of our guild members are also in.

That'll be all thank you.

Just PM me in-game. Or reply to this thread.
    Add me : Anonymous
    Last edited by Mephistopeles; 11-24-2012, 03:14 PM.

what happen to are contributions if we didn't use them when we leave are guild?

Comment

Anonymous is my guild's name O.o

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchii View Post
        what happen to are contributions if we didn't use them when we leave are guild?
        You lose the contribution you didn't spend so spend it all on altar or shop or just buy a guild skill if you are close.
        IGN: Aexon
        Level: 46
        Class: Knight
        Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
        Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

I find the same thing happening on server 62 with king of kings, the server really took a blow when it was down for 2 days due to a bug and that forced many players to go to s68. Now only 1 guild reigns supreme, each day i have to watch guilds being torn down just to join them. Server is becoming pretty stale very fast.

Comment

Hi. I am a Guild Master trying to do a merge with another Guild. Not at all related to your guild or server but could you walk me though how to merge my guild into the higher guild. Can we merge our wealth (the Guild's wealth, not player's contributions) into the new Guild?

Comment

Originally posted by R223846922 View Post
              Hi. I am a Guild Master trying to do a merge with another Guild. Not at all related to your guild or server but could you walk me though how to merge my guild into the higher guild. Can we merge our wealth (the Guild's wealth, not player's contributions) into the new Guild?
              To my knowledge, there isn't a way to "merge" guilds. All the guild merges I've seen have been 1 guild moving all its member to the other.

Comment

Working...
              X