Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

wartune classes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune classes.

Hello, im a big gamer and i really like waht u have done with the game so far. I would like to see more classes, and maybe something to where ppl dont all look the same. when it comes to the weapons, thats what happens they all look the same. and if at all possiable could someone plz tell me why the other 2 classes r much stronger then the knight class?. well ty for your time.

There's a balance, Lvlup and youll see why.

Comment

more classes? ask 7road, they're the developer of this game. r2 only publisher.
      because they use the same weapon and armor.
      because knight is weak. they're not build for dps or aoe nuke.

Comment

Newbies are saying Knights are weak lol.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Wartune only have 3 classes. As you know Knight, Mage, and Archer. If you level up and get new set armor of equip different items then you look different compare to those who lower level than you are or having horse xD Whisper: If you want to get attention then buy a horse in shop that cost 1995 balents
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
            Wartune only have 3 classes. As you know Knight, Mage, and Archer. If you level up and get new set armor of equip different items then you look different compare to those who lower level than you are or having horse xD Whisper: If you want to get attention then buy a horse in shop that cost 1995 balents
            or get a royal stead which is only 10k insignia and is easiest to get

also in order for r2 to implement new character class the first thing needed is permission from 7 roads (the owners of the game)
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X