Cross server character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server character

I suggest that on every server you can use same character or make new on, you get question when you join other server do you want to play with your old character or create new one, yes or no.

cuz if i want to play on other servers i cant without geting new char -.-

right now i have lv53 knight in s19. if i want to play in s74, can i use my knight there?
    maybe thats what you like to have?

Comment

yes, that exactly what i want

Comment

Dreams are free, you know.

Comment

with that system, this game will be die in no time. why bother create lots of server then?

Comment

but whats da problem, if you just choose do you want new or old char whats bad at that lol, you play alot on 1 server then on 2nd you play less, it would be better to play cross server with chosing characters

Comment

It's not a good idea, actually. It's too open to abuse. Imagine a top 10 character from one of the first servers being able to go to the newest server available. Now picture that with the new server rewards, battlegrounds, arena, world boss, guild battles, and so on.

What you'd see happen is people switching servers to collect easy rewards on a new server, and then using those rewards to give their character an undeserved boost for their home server.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i want to be bring my level 40 mage to a new server and join a top guild so I can gank everyone in guild battle. But wait there are level 50+s doing the same thing.

Yeah not going to happen...

Comment

Working...
                X