What to do with snowflake chests.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nightshroudv
    started a topic What to do with snowflake chests.

What to do with snowflake chests.

I currently got 48. I need about 1500 more spectrum to finally get to the last reward for spectrum, and a *** ton more mahra. The question is, should I open them all or exchange them! and if I exchange them, what should I exchange it for?

• R2115679940
    replied
    Never open, always exchange

Only if you oversleep and the event ends, you can open chests or whatever...

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by nightshroudv View Post
    eh.

Also, im on armor games server 8. The exchange even ends in a day, but i want to save enough for the wings. If the events end, eill i still have an oppurtunity to exchange them?
    The event for them ends, but you can still open them to get what's in them.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by nightshroudv View Post
    eh.

Also, im on armor games server 8. The exchange even ends in a day, but i want to save enough for the wings. If the events end, eill i still have an oppurtunity to exchange them?
    No. Once the event ends the exchanges end also

Leave a comment:

• nightshroudv
    replied
    eh.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by R217953291 View Post
    I am not trying to lead people astray, I am simply giving my view. Whether they want to take it is up to them. Your advice, on the other hand, seems very opinionated and screams "I am 100% right and no one else's views matter".

And they 'every item in the chest is chaff' solely is your opinion, not 100% fact. I have already said that they are not great but people still need things. I am gonna use the example of green flames and I don't want to hear a word from you about how you don't need them because others do. Some people can't get them (this goes to newer non-cashers mostly)at the shop and this may be the only way for them to get them is through boxes.
    I could say thousands more but I don't want to shoot down your ridiculous ego any more than you shoot out verbal abuse to other players.

I'm dropping it here and I suggest you do the same because this post is meant to be about someone seeking advice from others (not just one person) and not about a civil war between two people.

*apologies to nightshroud for having this go on in their thread*
    Green flames are a dime a dozen from other chests and is in just about every event chest. If you don't have hundreds by now, you will soon. Opening THIS particular one is stupid simply because of the exchange event available. Open other boxes that do NOT have the sylph equipment event on or the one with beast souls in them instead of clothing shards to get green flames.

As I have said again and again, your advice sucks. You are asking people to use x to buy y NOW instead of the far more valuable z because you can't wait a few days and use something else to buy x when y is no longer available or when that something else is likely to give a better return. That is not only DUMB, it LEADS PEOPLE ASTRAY and is LOUSY resource management.

The snowflake chest is one of the WORST event chests we have seen in recent history. To NOT exchange it is ridiculous. Other chests have the chance of beast souls or kid crystals or the like. This one has soul cores and ice cores. And you advice people to open. Either you are a jerk trying to hamstring others or a R2 plant wanting to waste the players' valuable resources or just completely ignorant of maths and financial management. I'll leave it up to others to decide. I already know which of the three I believe you to be.
    Last edited by AdaJames; 01-19-2016, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    UNLESS you need CLOTHING SHARDS for the stuff that you don't get a title (go for the ones that cost 100 shards and not the 40 or you will be at square one all over again) to in the past, I would suggest exchanging them for items that would be of some use to you. Wings are not included in the opening of event chests, so don't expect one to pop out of the chest upon opening. You may get 1 or 2 clothing items for the amount of chests you have stated in the mix if you go for the opening part, and not that many shards. However, for future events, I would start saving my resources (Mahras, Sepulcrums, Whips, Gems up to level 5, etc.) so you can hit them when they do come about to get more chests. If you don't have at least 3k of one resource, it's better to do the 1k parts as those go longer across days than one shot of trying to get 3k in for the day. On mount, you can forget it since I did open once 290 chests and never gotten a mount (that was a long time ago) from one, but I will wait until it comes onto the mount shop to be bought (provided you have enough souls to buy it with).

Hope this helps in the world of Lag/Bugtune.

Leave a comment:

• R217953291
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Every item in the chest is chaff other than the clothes and the impossible to get mount. That was what I said right from the beginning.

There is NOTHING in the snowflake chest that you can't get elsewhere. EF NM, kid arena, the FARM. With the sylph equipment exchange event on, it is stupid to open the chest when you can trade them for otherwise impossible to get items.

Stop trying to lead people astray with your ill-conceived advice.
    I am not trying to lead people astray, I am simply giving my view. Whether they want to take it is up to them. Your advice, on the other hand, seems very opinionated and screams "I am 100% right and no one else's views matter".

And they 'every item in the chest is chaff' solely is your opinion, not 100% fact. I have already said that they are not great but people still need things. I am gonna use the example of green flames and I don't want to hear a word from you about how you don't need them because others do. Some people can't get them (this goes to newer non-cashers mostly)at the shop and this may be the only way for them to get them is through boxes.
    I could say thousands more but I don't want to shoot down your ridiculous ego any more than you shoot out verbal abuse to other players.

I'm dropping it here and I suggest you do the same because this post is meant to be about someone seeking advice from others (not just one person) and not about a civil war between two people.

*apologies to nightshroud for having this go on in their thread*
    Last edited by R217953291; 01-19-2016, 10:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Every item in the chest is chaff other than the clothes and the impossible to get mount. That was what I said right from the beginning.

There is NOTHING in the snowflake chest that you can't get elsewhere. EF NM, kid arena, the FARM. With the sylph equipment exchange event on, it is stupid to open the chest when you can trade them for otherwise impossible to get items.

Stop trying to lead people astray with your ill-conceived advice.

Leave a comment:

• R217953291
    replied
    Just get the cores from EF NM. If you are opening chests for those, you need to get your head examined. Just be patient and you'll get them. Getting Blessings and Gifts of God, on the other hand, is nigh impossible without balens. Trading those for cores? That is stupid advice.
    Am I suggesting opening it for a specific item? No. You sound more and more moronic every time I don't specify an item then you have a rant about an item I never mentioned. Take your own advice and have your head examined.
    I'm saying, if you need something you should get them but don't waste too many.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Just get the cores from EF NM. If you are opening chests for those, you need to get your head examined. Just be patient and you'll get them. Getting Blessings and Gifts of God, on the other hand, is nigh impossible without balens. Trading those for cores? That is stupid advice.

Leave a comment:

• R217953291
    replied
    There is NOTHING good in them other than the clothes and mount. The other stuff is chaff.
    For you, maybe. Some people still need the other stuff. Yes I understand that the stuff isn't that great, that is why I said to only open a few and use the rest for the exchange. Try to remember that not all players are at the stage you are at.
    Plus, I didn't say anything in them were good, I only said that if they needed the stuff.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    There is NOTHING good in them other than the clothes and mount. The other stuff is chaff.

Leave a comment:

• R217953291
    replied
    I'd recommend exchanging them, as the likelihood that you'll get something good out of them is next to nothing. If you do really need some of the stuff inside, then open a few but not the whole bunch.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Don't open if all you are looking for is green flames. I have over 500 of the blasted things that I won't be using in a hurry.

Exchange for the clothing set, and if you already have that exchange for div souls and sylph eq upgrade stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X