Catacombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catacombs

I am a Level 34 archer with a 9614 battle rating, with level 33 gryphons; however, I am not able to pass level 27 in catacombs.
    a) Is this bad?
    and b) Is there a strategy I should use to help me go deeper into the catacombs?

yo chip, aren't you in my guild man? hit me up in game bro if you are.

Comment

well, that seems normal .... u wont pass much higher for a while til u get your pvp 35 gear or your lvl 45 gear, so don't expect too much from catacombs until then. If you get any crypt keys, save them til you can pass lvl 60 catacombs, in my opinion. probably wont be until ur level 50 or so before you really start nailing the catacombs like you want to. They are intentionally very hard. Level 50 catacombs and up are mainly magic attacks from thereon in, so u need ur mdef up. Save ur daru, don't level up gryphons past 35. When you get a chance to pick knight or angels, I say pick knights. they are tough and will help you through catacombs and arena (even against mages, really high level knights with a good academy provide good defense while you are picking off their troops).
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
        well, that seems normal .... u wont pass much higher for a while til u get your pvp 35 gear or your lvl 45 gear, so don't expect too much from catacombs until then. If you get any crypt keys, save them til you can pass lvl 60 catacombs, in my opinion. probably wont be until ur level 50 or so before you really start nailing the catacombs like you want to. They are intentionally very hard. Level 50 catacombs and up are mainly magic attacks from thereon in, so u need ur mdef up. Save ur daru, don't level up gryphons past 35. When you get a chance to pick knight or angels, I say pick knights. they are tough and will help you through catacombs and arena (even against mages, really high level knights with a good academy provide good defense while you are picking off their troops).
        true.. if you get lvl35 set, you can pass level 30 - 35. when you have above average stats for a level 35 or 39.. you can get past through level 40..

you need high mdef for lvl50+.. and as of now, i'm level 45 and i have beaten lvl60 to lvl65 crypt boss.. you just need a good amount of HP, MDef and Damage (Patk or Matk)

Wartune Retired
        IGN: Senjuu
        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Guild: Immortals

Yitien
        IGN: Senju
        Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
        Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

I know an archer that passed it with about same stats as you

tips:
          bring a guardian rune, it gives you 2 free turns after your troops are dead. (lvl 2 or 3 is sufficient enough). If you have lunatic and you got problems, bring a dmg rune, use it before u do lunatic will make you do a scary lot of dmg on those mobs (i usually do: brutality rune - multi shot - lunatic - guardian rune, when i play at archer). If you dont have lunatic, use it for the drain - multishot (you should have either drain or lunatic atleast lvl 1 by your lvl)

(that archer is my bro so I did it for him in another attempt)

P.S also bring 1-3 power pot from guildshop, doesn't cost much but helps a lot.

Comment

i a lvl 32 archer with battle rating crossing 9k just .. patk 3k+ pdef 1.6k + mdef 1.3k critic 333 block 684 and hp 7k + is it good for an archer.. i am trying to get orange astrals but without success .. for now i ma using lvl 3 critic, pattk and block purple astrals.. i am lvling up tech nicely on hero what more can i do.. i heard from a person lvl 30 boss in catacomb is crazy so i stop at 25 and go out .. at what rating can i pass lvl 30 in catacombs?

Comment

Working...
            X