• I see a bleak futrure for wartune

Reasons:

support sucks
    too many real cash items
    game needing more and more money to compete as time goes on
    too many irregularities
    too many ****** off players
    no real thought into development of game

u are so true....i know guy,,CAMPOLAY,,spend maybe 10.000$ tahts all say,,and how u compete with this,,himself alone fight vs 4,,strong player not weeeek,,and kill them like,bugs,...not real game,,who have more money they win,,stupid ppl..not enjoyn game.

Comment

damn lucky guy , become rich and spend a lot T.T
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Same as every f2p, pay to win game. Having played several I think this is better than most, but ultimately, like most games, it will be what they do to keep the casual person playing tthat makes a difference. As it is I'm constantly deleting people from my friends list who dropped out, whether it was to try another game or go to a newer server I dont know so it does appear they arent really keeping people around. But hey, it's entertaining and really the cash players cant really do much outside of the BGs to really impact your game play so have fun.

Comment

Wartune is Good Game , R2games is Bad. Their Management is as worst as Voomga, Their Greedyness level is 9999999999, and they really dont care about Free player and community, what they care is only money, that why this game have so many server 79 server? LOL , i should realise this at first time, wasting my time to play in S12, and event i can`t login now to the game because so many error in server side,so long loading , I give my char to my friend, And i hope all my guild mate will follow my way, which is QUIT from R2Games, and never play R2games anymore, no offense but is true.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosampera View Post
            Wartune is Good Game , R2games is Bad. Their Management is as worst as Voomga, Their Greedyness level is 9999999999, and they really dont care about Free player and community, what they care is only money, that why this game have so many server 79 server? LOL , i should realise this at first time, wasting my time to play in S12, and event i can`t login now to the game because so many error in server side,so long loading , I give my char to my friend, And i hope all my guild mate will follow my way, which is QUIT from R2Games, and never play R2games anymore, no offense but is true.
            It's only 79 servers you know? Check out Crystal Saga.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

how do you player expect support to be good when you send tickets regarding tickets?thats more for them to read for 79 servers im pretty sure they have over 1000 a day man
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                how do you player expect support to be good when you send tickets regarding tickets?thats more for them to read for 79 servers im pretty sure they have over 1000 a day man
                Ive had this one issue that ive been chatting with them on 1 support ticket for 2months and nothings come out of it.

Comment

ITS A CASH GAME I NO SOMEONE THAT SPENT 5k REAL MONEY YES 5K AND cause A guild of 50 people all none cashers to leave game cause he TOOK ON ALL 15 people for Weeks in the 40-50 BG without losing once He 45 There all 50s HMMMMM? YES REAL MONEY WILL ALLWAYS WIN

Comment

Originally posted by lovemedude View Post
                    ITS A CASH GAME I NO SOMEONE THAT SPENT 5k REAL MONEY YES 5K AND cause A guild of 50 people all none cashers to leave game cause he TOOK ON ALL 15 people for Weeks in the 40-50 BG without losing once He 45 There all 50s HMMMMM? YES REAL MONEY WILL ALLWAYS WIN
                    No, Caps Lock wins.

Not quite sane.

S-75 Inmate
                    S-55 Donea

Comment

lol... free game + mall item = money war. typical chinese game. u all should realize that.
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

[QUOTE=XrosSlash;294758]lol... free game + mall item = money war. typical chinese game. u all should realize that.[/QUOTE
                        and also typical of web games, i should consider this in first time playing wartune r2games, what a shame, wartune is good games, haha

Comment

This game, like every game, is made to make money. need i say more?

Comment

Note to those blaming R2Games:
                            IT'S NOT THEIR GAME! They don't own Wartune, 7th Road does (Every time you log on, ever noticed the "7th Road" logo appearing before the game loads?) and R2 has to follow with their demands. If R2Games really did own the game, there'd be far more changes that would be in effect months ago, but since they don't own the game, every single idea that we present to R2, R2 has to send those ideas to 7th Road for approval.

If R2 makes ANY changes to Wartune without the express permission of 7th Road, they could get sued for modifying 7th Road's game an possibly get taken out of buisiness - doesn't matter how small or how much it will benefit their product, if 7th Road says "NO", then R2 has to obey.
                            Plain & simple, R2 can only HOST their game, the actual servers run & operated directly by 7th Road is what gets the features first, THEN if 7th Road says yes, then R2 can make the changes.

Plus, the money thing, yeah of course its gonna be primarily about money lol. What you expect them to run on donations alone? Yeah I know, fighting VIP players really sucks, but there is NOTHING we can do about that (except quit playing, but they won't care if you're a non paying player), and a word to the wise - There is no such thing as a game that runs on nothing, an even if there were they'd last a VERY SHORT while before going out of buisiness do to internet, bandwidth, and whatever site costs. To expect a game to be completely free where you don't have to pay a cent to get the best stuff in the game is completely unrealistic an stupid (You try making a game where the players don't have spend money to get everything in the game, see how long you last).
                            Last edited by Gyrannon; 11-28-2012, 02:53 PM.
                            Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

The answer to that is Guild Wars, only game where pvp is skill, not how much a player buys from their shop, cause stats are set the same going in pvp.

Comment

Working...
                              X