Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free event mount

TNX wartune
    after a whole year i am the only player in my server(,dont know if any other server has so unlucky player like me,) who did not win at least one free mount...
    in every event i used to open almost 300-400 chests....dont tell the same @****...luck
    Vere Gio

Don't worry, many people are also having **** luck. I used to have great luck but lately that has gone down the drain.

Comment

Luck is only a myth. If you expect something then that's when they use it against you. I don't expect such since I know I won't get it (and I am not going to spend 40 dollars to get 1k event chests just to have some to trade off for a mount). I would be surprised if it did came out of opening like 10 chests every time, but that's just dreaming.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Luck is only a myth. If you expect something then that's when they use it against you. I don't expect such since I know I won't get it (and I am not going to spend 40 dollars to get 1k event chests just to have some to trade off for a mount). I would be surprised if it did came out of opening like 10 chests every time, but that's just dreaming.
        It's so nice to see someone who understands the gamblers fallacy. Kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by VereGioII View Post
          TNX wartune
          after a whole year i am the only player in my server(,dont know if any other server has so unlucky player like me,) who did not win at least one free mount...
          in every event i used to open almost 300-400 chests....dont tell the same @****...luck
          last time i got a mount from event boxes was in 2014, and regrettably i spent some 500-1500 per event for a few times during this no-mount-from-boxes period. good thing, all that nonsense had ended 9 months ago. now i'm just wrapping up and ready to go.

THE WORSE THING, the week right after i decided to retire my main, my secondary character got hit by yet-another-mail-loss-accident, with mails deleted hours before the deletion deadline shown by mailbox. i guess they really don't want this (or any) former customer, despite that my main account is never connected to my secondary account in any way, not by account, nor by name, and i had no mention of each other while playing on each side (R2/kabam).

Comment

Working...
          X