Elite gift pack lv67

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite gift pack lv67

hi guys... maybe eny1 can write to my this pack code... i really need it. thnx

As my little nieces would say: No! *folds arms and sulks*

Comment

lol ... ^^ im very often and much online and im lvl ... 55 ... so have patience :P ... but u wont get mine btw ...
      against devotion ^^

Comment

It's just...
        ugh...
        Why you hold yourself back? Ask that sb to recharge balens for your acc too while you're at that.

Comment

I have seen people do that in the game. Been approached several times by people who wanted me to recharge their accounts for them or for me to give them my account. Who the hell falls for that kind of ****?

Comment

speaking of perks codes.... can we use a code for one lvl on all games, so that people who don't play wartune exchange codes with us and vice versa

Comment

Originally posted by Upseted View Post
              speaking of perks codes.... can we use a code for one lvl on all games, so that people who don't play wartune exchange codes with us and vice versa
              Each game and each level has a different code. So the code for level 1 Wartune is not the same as level 4 Wartune, nor is it the same for any level of the other games.

Or is that not what you meant?
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

day 67 r2-perk

In case you were wondering and/or holding your breath

1.Bound Balens*250
                2.Gold*3000000
                3.Daru*3000000
                4.1-Day VIP Card*1
                5.Sylph Sepulcrum*150
                6.Mahra*150
                7.Soul Crystal*1000
                8.Beast Soul*60

Comment

Originally posted by freeswag91 View Post

1.Bound Balens*250
                  2.Gold*3000000
                  3.Daru*3000000
                  4.1-Day VIP Card*1
                  5.Sylph Sepulcrum*150
                  6.Mahra*150
                  7.Soul Crystal*1000
                  8.Beast Soul*60
                  Still better than nothing, which is exactly what everyone gets who isn't on an R2 server.

Comment

Originally posted by freeswag91 View Post

1.Bound Balens*250
                    2.Gold*3000000
                    3.Daru*3000000
                    4.1-Day VIP Card*1
                    5.Sylph Sepulcrum*150
                    6.Mahra*150
                    7.Soul Crystal*1000
                    8.Beast Soul*60
                    so what about other platforms like kabam kong armor etc etc etc we get jack diddly squat while r2 gets every reward under the sun r2 are making this game unfair and unbalanced

so their players get stronger and stronger from these perks and other holiday code rewards while others get nothing i think its a bit unfair

its about time r2 gave other platform perks etc

before r2 get all high and mighty and saying go to kabam and complain lol kabam do not do anything for their player base only the mobile version of wartune they dont ave support for web based wartune for kabam r2 should take kabam over as kabam are totaly useless
                    Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-20-2016, 04:10 AM.

Comment

You know you you can check all the rewards even tho not having the level? ^^

Remember when people complain about... some platform() having cashback on all recharges making it unfair to r2 players. R2 players was then told they are just whiners, so I guess same applies here?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                        You know you you can check all the rewards even tho not having the level? ^^

Remember when people complain about... some platform() having cashback on all recharges making it unfair to r2 players. R2 players was then told they are just whiners, so I guess same applies here?
                        you dont see the point lol

if kabam started aving something r2 didnt r2 would all moan and say its unbalanaced and unfair am i right or wrong

if r2 gets or recieves codes and special rewards only for r2 servers making them stronger and advance in game more then we should not ave r2 in our cross server matches as it is unbalanced game

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          you dont see the point lol

if kabam started aving something r2 didnt r2 would all moan and say its unbalanaced and unfair am i right or wrong

if r2 gets or recieves codes and special rewards only for r2 servers making them stronger and advance in game more then we should not ave r2 in our cross server matches as it is unbalanced game
                          Kabam one of the few providers that doesn't have a mini client also which equals more lag for us
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

oh...
                            And it works...

I honestly didn't know about that, ty for tip Jk

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                              Kabam one of the few providers that doesn't have a mini client also which equals more lag for us
                              One of the few? None of the other providers have the mini-client outside of R2 to my knowledge. There's like a dozen.

Comment

Working...
                              X