Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not much interest in talking about patch 5.5?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they didn't bother to add turqoise in the archaelogy reward item list.. how nice. :/
    Cuz we prolly need more of them for enchantment than just flames to upgrade eud equipment

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]157958[/ATTACH]

getting another 1k tomorrow
      As usual, my ignorance is showing. I just tried my alt toon and discovered how this all works when I got a reward already.

It still seems like a lot of digging time will be required to achieve the rewards in the handbook, though. I guess the homestead parts and decorations are just added to let us have fun customizing the farmhouse. (or will they add some aspect later on that will cost balens?)

Comment

the put in as much seps/mahra as u want to use in the box, why the hell is the default number in there 9999???? i wanted to use 50 per click and instead i ended up using 50 for first click then it reverted to 9999, so is not the same as mount training with whips at al!!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY 17K SEPS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by haffwitt View Post
          As usual, my ignorance is showing. I just tried my alt toon and discovered how this all works when I got a reward already.

It still seems like a lot of digging time will be required to achieve the rewards in the handbook, though. I guess the homestead parts and decorations are just added to let us have fun customizing the farmhouse. (or will they add some aspect later on that will cost balens?)
          Don't think they should add a balen aspect to it since 30 digs per day doesn't take that long and its ok that you got ignorant. They didn't explain this feature well so a lot of ppl may not know what its all about at first. tbh its the only positive thing that came with this patch
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Thanks for clarifying it. Now it's time to don the following: Whip, Hat, and Theme Music. Young Male Sidekick Optional. Supernatural Witch Doctor Villain Needed.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

not much to talk about when the overwhelming majority of players cannot access the content, and when you finally are able to access the content, you find out its pay to play

pretty lame in my opinion

Comment

Kabam [S25] US West Name: DragonWitch
                Well after playing this game for 3 years, I think the new update has some good items. I do like the looks of the New Cloud City, Wilds and Farm. These are the opinions of others on our server and myself. But the cost is getting so high; this game is getting to where it is not worth spending more money and not gaining, unless you spend thousands, on this game which not all the players can do. There are cashers (55 %) and there are those that can spend (45%) (These percentage amounts were given by Wartune Admin in spending post and discussion), but not in large amounts. If some costs were less expensive then all could spend and the game would, in all reality, would make more money and have a better enjoyment from the players, playing Wartunes.
                The new way that battle rating is worked out is still up in the air. The players seem to either like or are unsure, due to the constant change each day in BR. This is done by running of a dimension, which changes each day. This will increase battle rating for that day but it is lost at change over. Archaeology is a nice change, running around in the wilds digging up items, some of which are useless, some are good. But a lot have mentioned that the amounts it will take to get anything achieved in the house is too long. However they title’s for Archaeology are nice, for the effort put into digging.
                I like the new farms with the auto - it is great. But kind of funny is having a fire on a wooden floor for the camp fires inside a house. The icons for farm navigation are nice and work well. Players have mentioned that they like the smaller wilds. It will make things faster to do wilds and take less time. Robbing from other players is better, lol. Why take more gold from players, it is difficult to come by now, with everything costing so much gold? I think taking from world boss was a bad idea, and the bosses are way to low for the Br in the games now, 3 or 4 hits and he’s dead with the BR of the World Boss set as it is.
                The amethyst mines give less than before, which I think is bad. I received 200 instead of 300 amethysts. What was the since of taking amethyst away from players? However, I do like the changes in the city where the mines and Lab and Magic Inn are located. This does make it easier to navigate.
                This new knighthood system is ridiculous. It would be a good idea if the tattoo requirements were not so outrageous. The cost for Tattoos is crazy. The advancement path is too high and will be like other parts of this game where people just stop doing that area. The people I have talked with and what they say are, “People who can’t spend a lot will never be able to be completed or take so long they will loose interest in this area.” It is impossible for non-cashers or light cashers to accomplish. This will take 5 too 6 months, which is crazy to waist money on this for something that will take so long too achieve. By the time six months are up, you will be so far behind that it will not be worth the time and effort or money to spend in this area.
                Well this is my opinion and those that I have talked with.

Comment

They brought the sacred tree back with all its hacked glory. What more is there to say? Anyone who continues to buy balens for this game is a moron.

Comment

So exactly what does the furniture do for you? Does it give you stats or is it just for looks?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      So exactly what does the furniture do for you? Does it give you stats or is it just for looks?
                      Aesthetics only I believe.

Comment

Yes we do care, but the answer to your question, "Does anyone care? and you state that R2 puts Players 1st, is bull ****. R2 only puts players that are big cashiers 1st, the rest of us 45 % don't get **** for growth or it is so slow that it is ridiculous to work on. As for the game, hell we care or we would not be here talking to you on how the gets things fixed, not that is makes a difference too R2

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                          the furniture itself is nothing, but you earn types of furniture from the archaeology "titles", and those titles come with good items (mostly).

Comment

Farm is <expletive>. The animals are so bunched up that it makes clicking/collecting on them very hard if you don't have the "auto-farm" or spirit covenant (which includes the auto-farm) active. In harvesting and feeding my 16 animals, there were like 8 to 9 instances where I have to cancel out from the "speed up"/"sell" dialogue. Same thing goes for the farm land/crop area; it's too <expletive> compact. This reminds me of Wartune of a few years ago where it was just a farm land, a tree, and no space to move around in.

The Cloud City is much bigger, yes, but so is the time to get from certain points (especially if you wanted to do Asima's Circuit Quests where you have to make multiple trips to the Atoll if each one comes up one after the other). R2 took out that one thing that could put my sanity in check and that is the Solo/Sylph Arena links from the Cool Down section which makes it hard to tell when it's time if you are not VIP. The distances between the two don't even help as much, and God forbid if you have to refresh and wind up in the same starting place instead of the place you were last in.

I haven't <expletive> with the Wilds yet, but I had read that there are low level NPCs (at all maps) in the mix which makes finding that ideal piece of real estate difficult. Rewards might be hard to come by since the monsters are taken out, and probably not enough bosses to go around for people to get said rewards from.

Game loading optimized? I had always known it's the opposite. Remember folks, optimize to R2 means nerf to the rest of us. So if anyone expects this game to go well from just hearsay, they are in for some major disappointment.

Comment

isnt it great now res counts that after each and every lvl of a dimention compleeted u see ur br count up .. very annoying

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                                isnt it great now res counts that after each and every lvl of a dimention compleeted u see ur br count up .. very annoying
                                Especially when it does it two or more times when it pops up. Guess, once isn't enough for an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X