No announcement yet.

Knighthood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is correct. I just advanced to level 6 Dragon Bow Master and my quest went from 75/80 to 76/80.

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
    I think you have to have both sets of talents completed, as well as your 'rank' in the class advancement.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157969[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
      Archer isn't the same as Knight it's:

Archer:
      "Shot": 10K STR, 1k DEF, 1k END
      "Survive": 6k STR, 3k DEF, 3K DEF
      I apologize, I had information for mage and for knight, I assumed it was roughly the same for archer.

Comment

ghtink requirements are randomish mine for archer are 10k strength 1k defence for shot and survive is 6k strength 3k defence

Comment

Originally posted by R245444905 View Post
          ghtink requirements are randomish mine for archer are 10k strength 1k defence for shot and survive is 6k strength 3k defence
          It's essentially the same for every class - a 12k stat requirement. The only distinction is the amount distributed in each.

Comment

I apologize, I had information for mage and for knight, I assumed it was roughly the same for archer.
            Nothing to apologize for. I figured you were guessing so I decided to help you out.

Comment

The first quest "An audience with the king I " just needs max class advance rank so level 8.10. The 2nd quest "An audience with the king II" requires maxed talents/advanced talents to complete I believe its 190/60.

Comment

Anywhere to find more information about Knighthood skills and talents, stats on them all for all type of char and explanation on passive skills???
                Name: â™*Frostâ™*
                Server: S99
                Class: Knight
                Guild: EpicFail

Comment

Originally posted by â™ Frostâ™  View Post
                  Anywhere to find more information about Knighthood skills and talents, stats on them all for all type of char and explanation on passive skills???
                  I'm not sure if they are banned from being talked about but.....
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-26-2016, 04:13 PM. Reason: Yes.

Comment

Maby they should hire some ppl to work on forum to answer questions...
                    Name: â™*Frostâ™*
                    Server: S99
                    Class: Knight
                    Guild: EpicFail

Comment

Use google, it's not hard to find some info.

Comment

I'm not sure if they are banned from being talked about but.....
                        Sry Esme!

Comment

they do they called mods lmao

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                            Has anyone unlocked both skill trees yet and if so can you mix and match the skills from both trees at same time?
                            u get two different pathways , each with different skills , to switch between both u need to change ur tattoos to match the requirements to unlock the other pathway , but if u do that and switch , u ose the previous pathway , i.e : u cant have both unlocked

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Comment

You might be able to if you have the stats required for both, which means advanced henna.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                                You might be able to if you have the stats required for both, which means advanced henna.
                                It's theoretically possible with only normal henna, but you need close to half a million of the stuff. You would have to max out every tattoo slot, 4 int/str, and 2 each end and def. Either way, it's not happening any time soon unless you do have advanced henna.

Comment

Working...
                                X