Knighthood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    It's theoretically possible with only normal henna, but you need close to half a million of the stuff. You would have to max out every tattoo slot, 4 int/str, and 2 each end and def. Either way, it's not happening any time soon unless you do have advanced henna.
    Well even if you get the tattoo requirements, I'm not sure its possible still. They could limit learning one skill tree at a time, or there could only be enough skill points for one tree. Really curious to find out either way.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      It's theoretically possible with only normal henna
      Not for archers. Knight and mage only can unlock both skill set with normal henna only.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
        Not for archers. Knight and mage only can unlock both skill set with normal henna only.
        Yes, I didn't realize that archers had different distribution requirements, but that's correct. And a little unfair, but realistically no one's going to make it using just normal henna anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Sorry but wrong, all classes theoretically can do with normal henna. The total amount of positive points are the same, 12k, only its distribution are different. Also knowing that with normal henna you can go as high as 2k only per slot, you "could" have 16k positive stats.
          Of course it is just possibility, doesn't mean it is easy or fast task. Doing the math in a scenario which you only do normal henna, you are going to take only almost 2 years to unlock your Knighthood.
          The question is, how many are going to wait that time? And also not to mention the Talents of class advance use balens to upgrade...
          Last edited by Claytonny; 01-27-2016, 07:25 PM. Reason: Typo
          Name: Clay
          Class: Mage
          Server: S162

Comment

Originally posted by Claytonny View Post
            Sorry but wrong, all classes theoretically can do with normal henna. The total amount of positive points are the same, 12k, only its distribution are different. Also knowing that with normal henna you can go as high as 2k only per slot, you "could" have 16k positive stats.
            Of course it is just possibility, doesn't mean it is easy or fast task. Doing the math in a scenario which you only do normal henna, you are going to take only almost 2 years to unlock your Knighthood.
            The question is, how many are going to wait that time? And also not to mention the Talents of class advance use balens to upgrade...
            Anyone can unlock one path using only normal henna, but knights & mages can unlock both, potentially, while archers can't, since they can't have 10k, 3k, 3k stats when each tattoo needs to be 2k. Not really a major concern, since normal henna alone means that takes over 3 years, but it does hurt them even with using advanced henna, since it gets more expensive to raise some tattoos higher than others.

The talents get stupidly expensive really fast, so I'm wondering if they'll end up reducing that cost later on. Even the biggest whales probably won't be maxing those talents, when it's already $128 to get one more point when you're only 1/4 of the way to max.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              Well even if you get the tattoo requirements, I'm not sure its possible still. They could limit learning one skill tree at a time, or there could only be enough skill points for one tree. Really curious to find out either way.
              I'm a knight that is a lvl 7 trainee swordsman. I've got both branches unlocked at the same time but you can not mix and match skills. You can switch back and forth between each branch and each branch has it's own set of skill points just like the current double skill system. So skill set one for me is Fury and skill set 2 is DEF.

Comment

Can you even get both sets atk and def I heard you have to choose one or the other?

Comment

Originally posted by jeepjay0920 View Post
                  Can you even get both sets atk and def I heard you have to choose one or the other?
                  Post right above yours.

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
                  you can not mix and match skills. You can switch back and forth between each branch and each branch has it's own set of skill points just like the current double skill system. So skill set one for me is Fury and skill set 2 is DEF.
                  What he said was a little bit hard to follow to be fair. Other sources confirm you can only have one of the two skill sets open at a time, so he is correct.

Comment

What he said was a little bit hard to follow to be fair. Other sources confirm you can only have one of the two skill sets open at a time, so he is correct.
                    Sorry about that Alsatia01, I'm not usually on the forums or in game till after work so I'm usually worn out and in caffeine burnout. To the tired mind while typing it made sense lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
                      Sorry about that Alsatia01, I'm not usually on the forums or in game till after work so I'm usually worn out and in caffeine burnout. To the tired mind while typing it made sense lol.
                      No need to apologize.

Can't expect everyone to read every post thoroughly in a thread.

Comment

Honestly I dont get these requirements either, how can someone be a lv7 Dragon Bow Master?

Comment

I think you have to have both sets of talents completed, as well as your 'rank' in the class advancement.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157969[/ATTACH]
                          Honestly I dont get these requirements either, how can someone be a lv7 Dragon Bow Master?

Comment

Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
                            To my understanding there are 80 levels to the (first) class advancement. Ten levels per - each of the 8 different 'ranks'.

So for archers, you can have level 1-10 of 'Trainee Dragon Raider' to 'Dragon Bow Master'; as shown in my attachment. This would mean that level 10 Dragon Bow Master would be the absolute highest level, so 3 more 'levels' to go from your example.

P.S. - This is largely my speculation, been quite a long time since I maxed my levels, and I'm not Knighted so I can't say for sure what the requirements are.

Comment

ok, if i read it correctly, both paths of a knighthood skill tree can be unlocked (if tattoo stats suffice for both), each with the same number of skill points, but you can only use skills (including the passive skill effects) from one path at a time, except for the 2 shared skills, which could be equipped by both. correct?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                                ok, if i read it correctly, both paths of a knighthood skill tree can be unlocked (if tattoo stats suffice for both), each with the same number of skill points, but you can only use skills (including the passive skill effects) from one path at a time, except for the 2 shared skills, which could be equipped by both. correct?
                                Sounds right. In practice it's probably better to say you can't 'unlock' more than one at a time though, since you can't go into that tree/skills at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X