Knighthood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    ok, if i read it correctly, both paths of a knighthood skill tree can be unlocked (if tattoo stats suffice for both), each with the same number of skill points, but you can only use skills (including the passive skill effects) from one path at a time, except for the 2 shared skills, which could be equipped by both. correct?
    Correct, you can have both paths unlocked if your tatoo stats suffice but only one path can be active at a time as you can see from the pictures I just posted. Just remember that the 2 shared skills only have as many points in them as you put in for that particular path you have active.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fury Skills.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	271.8 KB
ID:	1723567Click image for larger version

Name:	Def Branch.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	280.6 KB
ID:	1723568

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
      Correct, you can have both paths unlocked if your tatoo stats suffice but only one path can be active at a time as you can see from the pictures I just posted. Just remember that the 2 shared skills only have as many points in them as you put in for that particular path you have active.
      I don't see a 'switch skill' button. Does it still exist for knighthood? Don't tell me you have to 'reset' every time you want to change....

Comment

You could just click on the path button...

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
          I don't see a 'switch skill' button. Does it still exist for knighthood? Don't tell me you have to 'reset' every time you want to change....
          You just click the path button and it switches you to that path. All your skill selections and rune choices for each path are saved just like the double skill sets for those not knighted. The only time it resets the skill points is if you click the reset button.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	skills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	1723571
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]158713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158714[/ATTACH]
            Man 7Road have Lazy ***'s.....

The Fury path skills you have set in slot 4 & 5. Are the same skill design that the new Flying Rabbit eudie has the Condemned & Reap skill..tsk tsk
            Last edited by Freddypainter; 02-11-2016, 10:28 PM.
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]158713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158714[/ATTACH]
              Thanks for the explanation

Looks like I don't envy the knighted one now (not that it's not good...I just love the old skill tree much better).

Comment

Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
                Quest 2: An Audience with the King II - Fully upgrade Talent and Adv. Talent
                Quest 3: An Audience with the King III - Tattoo Attributes meet Knighthood requirements
                Dont get these 2 yet... Are the adv. talents the Legendary Talents and what are the req. for the tatoos exactly?
                if you have the tattoo that covers both you can have both but no they do not mix and match you change trees each time and the points are same for both but u will either be all def or all atk cant pick off both at same time
                CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                name RubyRed
                type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                Name gippal .........Name backlash
                Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                  if you have the tattoo that covers both you can have both but no they do not mix and match you change trees each time and the points are same for both but u will either be all def or all atk cant pick off both at same time
                  Looking at the skill tree branches, it looks like there are only 5 active skills per branch, which means there's only one possible skill hotbar for everyone. Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                    Has anyone unlocked both skill trees yet and if so can you mix and match the skills from both trees at same time?
                    No you cannot mix them. Just one or the other, but you can switch back and forth. I'm finding the attack side to be better for both the archer and the mage. not sure about the knight but i would assume that as well.

Comment

Just reached knighthood and now
                      → Question about Talents:
                      Can we reset them for free?

Comment

Originally posted by cwbsakamoto View Post
                        Just reached knighthood and now
                        → Question about Talents:
                        Can we reset them for free?
                        yes if you have spirit covern
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                        X