Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They brought the sacred gold tree back!!!!! ***!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They brought the sacred gold tree back!!!!! ***!?!

Im beyond a loss for words that they would bring it back. It is still being hacked on my server cluster(536), nobody has been banned from previous trees or had items removed from what can be seen, and here it is again!

Haven't logged but really o.0?
    East coast archer.

Comment

Yes, one wouldn't expect to see the return of the Golden Tree so soon after the last fiasco, but then the devs. might have patched the vulnerabilities as till now haven't seen anyone landing a legendary sylphs from the current tree. Also since it's a casher event, R2 expects a big amount generation from this event alone, as the whales would be going mad into this.

Comment

They haven't done anything. People are still reporting hacks.

Comment

hope they are useing it to find last of the cheaters to murder them harshly

Comment

Good thing I don't spend (as of yet, still debating but leaning towards "no" after nothing piques my interest to get me going) or do some events or I would be in trouble. Although I could go for it not flashing like it's important or something, because it isn't.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Sounds like it's time to promote a protest action.

What about a word campaign to get people to agree that if the tree is brought back again without fixing the hack, we all hack it with a passion, and share info about how to hack with everyone who agrees to do the protest-hack.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post

What about a word campaign to get people to agree that if the tree is brought back again without fixing the hack, we all hack it with a passion, and share info about how to hack with everyone who agrees to do the protest-hack.
                Uh..... well..... that's one way for R2 to ban hackers.

Comment

they ban u before the hackers to make a point thats r2 thinking leave the real hackers but ban a person for saying it lol

Comment

Yep, if it is something that R2 did that benefits the players in the form of an exploit, they will go after the one who said it and the people that followed.
                    If it is something that R2 did that benefits the players but no one says a word, they will still after those who even touch it.
                    If it is something that R2 did that ticks off the players, they would not even care to look at it.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X