No announcement yet.

Short End of the Stick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, though the trainee Swordsman would have given it away. I'm a knight with both branches of knighthood opened

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
      Sorry, though the trainee Swordsman would have given it away. I'm a knight with both branches of knighthood opened
      I'm bad with names ^^ If you have time could you please post some screenshot of skill tree etc? Reading numbers doesn't work for me ^^

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
        I'm bad with names ^^ If you have time could you please post some screenshot of skill tree etc? Reading numbers doesn't work for me ^^
        I'll try later today, going to have to keep redoing the talents so you can see what the skills are when maxed. I'm too low level to be able to get the delphic maxed.

Comment

Ok, here is the fury line for Knights Slowplay.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Fury Skills.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	271.8 KB
ID:	1723423

Name:	Gash.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	1723424Click image for larger version

Name:	Wrath Strike normal.PNG
Size:	256.1 KB
ID:	1723425Click image for larger version

Name:	Subdue.PNG
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	1723426Click image for larger version

Name:	Spin attack.PNG
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	1723427Click image for larger version

Name:	Decide.PNG
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	1723428

And here are the max stats of the passives:

Name:	Blood Surge.PNG
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	1723429Click image for larger version

Name:	Leader Mien.PNG
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	1723430

Name:	Valorous.PNG
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	1723431Click image for larger version

Name:	Cold Killer.PNG
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	1723432

Comment

Ok SlowPlay, here is the Knight's DEF branch:

Name:	Def Branch.PNG
Size:	280.6 KB
ID:	1723433

Name:	Fidelity.PNG
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	1723434Click image for larger version

Name:	Blade Barrier.PNG
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	1723435Click image for larger version

Name:	Reverse Storm.PNG
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1723436Click image for larger version

Name:	Wrath Crack.PNG
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1723437

Here are the other 3 Skills:

Name:	Dauntless.PNG
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	1723438Click image for larger version

Name:	Victory Pledge.PNG
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	1723439Click image for larger version

Name:	Tide Turner.PNG
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	1723440
            Last edited by R2138739441; 02-01-2016, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Ok SlowPlay, here is the Knight's DEF branch:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]158376[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]158377[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158380[/ATTACH]

Here are the other 3 Skills:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]158381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]158383[/ATTACH]
              aww...thank you!!! I'm saving those screenshots if u don't mind

PS. the pictures look like those of Blood Warrior & Sacred Knight XD
              Last edited by R238423534; 02-01-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Thanks a ton man Last question, do those skill/passive require other previous skill to be upgraded or i can put point where i want?

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                PS. the pictures look like those of Blood Warrior & Sacred Knight XD
                Blood surge is awe (dark sylph skill), wartune is full of copy/paste.

Comment

You have to have 3 or more points in the active skill just before the passives in order to put points in the passive skills. In the DEF branch picture you can see a good example. I had to put 5 points into fidelity to be able to put points in Blade barrier and I had to put 3 points into Blade barrier to put any points in Reverse Storm or Wrath Crack. To put points in Dauntless or Victory Pledge you only need 3 points in Fidelity. I didn't put any points into Dauntless because the amount of heal is the same and only the % chance to proc increases. At level 1 it's 15% chance when blocking to restore 1% hp. All 3 of my battle oracle heals better than that and 2 of my main 3 sylphs have self heals. Frankly, until I've gained about 40 levels into knighthood, I doubt I'll have enough skill points to make the Def Branch truly viable for me to use. I'll probably stick with my fury branch until then since right now on world boss, I go in, hit my brutality rune, then my lvl 1 delphic and I do over 6.5 million damage with a crit.

Comment

Ok thanks again Now the only thing left to know is how many total skill point we'll get and hope it's more than what you said before because it would be a bit lame have to reskill for everything.

Comment

...wartune is full of copy/paste...
                      it does seem like this knighthood thing is not in the original (chinese) wartune so ya know whose "creativity" this is

Comment

Ok thanks again Now the only thing left to know is how many total skill point we'll get and hope it's more than what you said before because it would be a bit lame have to reskill for everything.
                        Just like the current 2 skill set we have, each branch has its own set of skill points to spend based off your level. So if my guess about the total skill points is right, then you'll end up with 32 skill points per branch to spend
                        Last edited by R2138739441; 02-02-2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Just like the current 2 skill set we have, each branch has its own set of skill points to spend based off your level. So if my guess about the total skill points is right, then you'll end up with 32 skill points per branch to spend
                          Ah ok then it's not too bad

Comment

Ah ok then it's not too bad
                            Eh I don't like that. I was hoping for... 45, or at least some multiple of 5. Seems kinda lame considering we can essentially get almost every skill on both trees with max (normal) class advancement now, no?

Comment

Well considering how much experience you need to level each one it'll be a long time before I can state for sure on the skill point question. You need 285 million experience for level 2. I'm at level 8 now and need 320 million experience to get to level 9. If only DI and BI gave exp as well as gold then it would go so much faster
                              Last edited by R2138739441; 02-02-2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

200+M XP to level would be close to the end of Advanced Class. 8-10 is around that amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X