Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dimensions need to be a little faster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dimensions need to be a little faster

    i appreciate the explore button and the lowered cost of moving and increased total energy and all , but still it takes nearly 2 hours if not more to do an expert dimension and nearly half an hour to do an adv one .
    is there a way to introduce a one click collect function there or blitz ? added to vip 9 , spirit convenant or a solo pack even for balens cost , i dont care what u do , just find a way to cut the time spent on this boring dimension thingy , if it werenot for the super rewards given by it ( resis , resis reduction and shards) i wouldnot do it at all
    Location : Immortals guild , [S225] The Plague

    Name: Iceade

    Title : Eagle Eye

    u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

  • #2
    Originally posted by empire_sun View Post
    i appreciate the explore button and the lowered cost of moving and increased total energy and all , but still it takes nearly 2 hours if not more to do an expert dimension and nearly half an hour to do an adv one .
    is there a way to introduce a one click collect function there or blitz ? added to vip 9 , spirit convenant or a solo pack even for balens cost , i dont care what u do , just find a way to cut the time spent on this boring dimension thingy , if it werenot for the super rewards given by it ( resis , resis reduction and shards) i wouldnot do it at all
    You know, there's an hour glass at the very top that will show you exactly where towers and gates are. I can do an expert dimension in ~10 mins; Levels 1->30.

    Comment


    • #3
      Some people like to explore every square for that elusive BB mine.

      Comment


      • #4
        Dimensions need to be less boring. Two hours itself is not a problem, two hours of clicking squares to get to the same 1-3 battles over and over, needing to pay attention to each click to avoid a multitude of annoying minions, and regularly interrupted by a pop-up that you already do not care about, with the only "nice surprise" being a random box ever 10 minutes that you only have a 10% chance of liking the reward ... that makes two miserable hours.

        Comment


        • #5
          Dimension need usefull reward, remove bounty scroll etc and put sylph gem, flame for kid gear etc and all of a sudden dimension won't be boring anymore.

          Comment


          • #6
            There used to be more variety(socketing rods, mahra, sepu, crystals, etc) in the fights and chests throughout before they changed it, dont see why they cant add more variety instead of the same 4 options constantly

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              You know, there's an hour glass at the very top that will show you exactly where towers and gates are. I can do an expert dimension in ~10 mins; Levels 1->30.
              You are full of.......maybe you meant to say basic dimension.

              To get back to the original topic. A blitz option would be great for those of us that don't want to spend too much time on dimensions. Maybe make it dependent on the number of dimensions you have explored manually, but exploring hundreds of dimension levels - all similar with similar rewards- , it is just plain boring.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by amroth999 View Post
                You are full of.......maybe you meant to say basic dimension.
                I didn't literally mean 10 minutes. That was rhetoric to get across the point how easily expert dimensions are done.

                If you are actually curious how long it takes me, it really depends on the locations of the towers and the gates; pretty chance based. Best case (tower and gate are right next to me, bit rare) then 20 seconds? Worst case towers are scattered terribly - 3-5 minutes? I skip all normal mobs, tower bosses die in 5 seconds from a single rune, I use 'esc' to skip all the menu's and card draws; it's not that difficult.

                In total, an hour? It really depends.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                  I didn't literally mean 10 minutes. That was rhetoric to get across the point how easily expert dimensions are done.
                  Note that the title of the thread is "Dimensions need to be a little faster", not "Dimensions need to be a little easier". Dimensions aren't difficult for established players these days, but they are very repetitive and time consuming. The only reason I haven't grown to hate it yet is that I've been diverting my gold mostly to HF events, so I've been running intermediate dims almost exclusively for a few months. Now with some extra gold and free experts from archaeology, a few extra hours a week seems likely.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Int dimension take 7 min on averange, adv 11, never timed expert tbh but don't think it's much over 40 min, i've an op pc tho. Anyway i don't think they could really add a working blitz option.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                      Dimension need usefull reward, remove bounty scroll etc and put sylph gem, flame for kid gear etc and all of a sudden dimension won't be boring anymore.
                      Aye. I haven't done bounty quests in a very long time. However, the EXP I get from not doing them isn't too shabby, either. So yes, they should take those buggers out and put something in that people will enjoy doing dims more and more.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                        You know, there's an hour glass at the very top that will show you exactly where towers and gates are. I can do an expert dimension in ~10 mins; Levels 1->30.

                        And I can kill the world boss with one non-Delphic hit while afk, too.

                        Seriously, it takes over 5000 energy just to clear the towers on all of the levels in an expert dimension. If you're really lucky(and I wouldn't bet the bank on it), you might get enough energy from the towers(100, 150, or 200 per tower) and an occasional 300 from hidden event. With the additional 1000 energy you can purchase with bound balens, you might be able to make it to lvl 25, and I say again, IF you are very lucky. And that 5000+ energy is just for clearing the towers alone and does not include movement costs on each map nor the energy used for exploration to quickly locate all towers and the point to progress to the next level.

                        I think your clock is broke or you haven't stepped foot into an expert dimension.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          To be precise: 75 energy per tower, 1 tower/level for L1-4, 2/level 5-9, 3/level 10-30

                          Therefore, 4 towers L1-4, 10 towers L5-9, 63 towers L10-30 = 77 towers

                          77 x 75 = 5775 energy just for towers

                          Add the cost of doing the search AND running to the towers and exit, say another 50 energy per level on average, or 1500 energy for 30 levels.

                          Total: 7275 energy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

                            And I can kill the world boss with one non-Delphic hit while afk, too.

                            I think your clock is broke or you haven't stepped foot into an expert dimension.
                            Maybe you missed the part where I said -

                            Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                            I didn't literally mean 10 minutes. That was rhetoric to get across the point how easily expert dimensions are done.

                            Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                            Note that the title of the thread is "Dimensions need to be a little faster", not "Dimensions need to be a little easier".
                            Point taken.


                            Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            To be precise: 75 energy per tower, 1 tower/level for L1-4, 2/level 5-9, 3/level 10-30

                            Therefore, 4 towers L1-4, 10 towers L5-9, 63 towers L10-30 = 77 towers

                            77 x 75 = 5775 energy just for towers

                            Add the cost of doing the search AND running to the towers and exit, say another 50 energy per level on average, or 1500 energy for 30 levels.

                            Total: 7275 energy.
                            You don't save energy in the mail?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Not to the point of 150% of my total possible energy, no. That is just absurd and pointless, since I look for BB mines in every nook and cranny.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X