Dimensions need to be a little faster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
    You were complaining about being regularly interrupted by a pop up you don't care about; esc button will banish that. I never made any claim that it works to skip battles.

I have the same problem you do with invisible mobs. It happens mostly when I'm starting to get laggy and a refresh will reduce the problem for a few min.

I had problems with flash crash (grey screen with the exclamation point) when I used Maxthon. I switched to SRIronware and no more flash crashes.
    LOL maybe u need to re-read my post (or i need to re-write it? ). i said i WANTED the dialog IN FRONT OF EVERY MOB BATTLE so i could DISMISS THE BATTLE & SKIP THE MOB.

most of the time, my flash doesn't crash, but my browser seemed to be, after its ram usage exceeds 4gb. my system has 32gb so it should be able to handle the load. just the browser (or flash?) became unstable after its memory footprint exceeded 4gb.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      LOL maybe u need to re-read my post (or i need to re-write it? ). i said i WANTED the dialog IN FRONT OF EVERY MOB BATTLE so i could DISMISS THE BATTLE & SKIP THE MOB.

most of the time, my flash doesn't crash, but my browser seemed to be, after its ram usage exceeds 4gb. my system has 32gb so it should be able to handle the load. just the browser (or flash?) became unstable after its memory footprint exceeded 4gb.
      I'll put it to you simply. I was responding to another poster with a similar name. I've requoted it below with the part the esc button advice was intended for highlighted in a different color.

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
      Dimensions need to be less boring. Two hours itself is not a problem, two hours of clicking squares to get to the same 1-3 battles over and over, needing to pay attention to each click to avoid a multitude of annoying minions, and regularly interrupted by a pop-up that you already do not care about, with the only "nice surprise" being a random box ever 10 minutes that you only have a 10% chance of liking the reward ... that makes two miserable hours.
      It looks to me like you either mistakenly thought that I was replying to you when you replied to me the first time or that you accidentally quoted the wrong post in your reply.
      Last edited by KS222; 03-10-2016, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        LOL maybe u need to re-read my post (or i need to re-write it? ).
        Actually, the problem is that he was answering my question, not yours. (I complained about the dialog boxes).

- 2111 (AKA some other group of random numbers starting with 2)

Comment

LOL

up until this point, i still don't know how to change my forum name so both are still displayed as the R-numbers.

Comment

Working...
          X