Unfair Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair Arena

What the hell happened to ARENA? I am lvl 56 and i all time fight with lvls 70+. They have 10more BR then i have. Its unfair and demotivating to play arena. I worked hard to have strong character. And now i cant even win 1 match. Can you answer me why low lvls fight 70+lvls?
    And this is not a question of BR. Ye i have high BR on my lvl but not 2m+ as my opponents.
    Last edited by j2j2j2j2j2; 01-27-2016, 08:47 AM.

Originally posted by j2j2j2j2j2 View Post
    What the hell happened to ARENA? I am lvl 56 and i all time fight with lvls 70+. They have 10more BR then i have. Its unfair and demotivating to play arena. I worked hard to have strong character. And now i cant even win 1 match. Can you answer me why low lvls fight 70+lvls?
    And this is not a question of BR. Ye i have high BR on my lvl but not 2m+ as my opponents.
    The matching is broken. Level 80's rarely fight other level 80s. My advice - ask some strong friends or guild members (Lvl 80's) to tag along in their arena runs.

Comment

Yea i know but it isnt way how it should work I want fight players in my rank.

Comment

bump 123456

Comment

sadly, nothing but level to 80 & get stronger would get you out of this arena nightmare. now they always match big teams against little ones, so the bigger you are, the smaller you opponent is, regardless of level etc. when i was playing a stronger toon & usually in a full team, i got a one-rune-shot win half the time. now on a much weaker toon & solo most of the time, i always faced 1 of the top 16 players cross-server no matter when i did arena. i couldn't believe such difference until some day i ran arena with a high br player (higher than my old toon) & got all the weakling opponents i had NEVER met before!!! they were weak to the point that even my weak toon could 1-shot them with a rune!!! so high br is the only way to go.

Comment

[QUOTE= I want fight players in my rank. [/QUOTE]

hmm...it seems, that not many player in your rank left....most rush to lvl 80 to participate on the events and go stronger with

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
              hmm...it seems, that not many player in your rank left....most rush to lvl 80 to participate on the events and go stronger with
              it doesn't matter. my new alt was still lvl30 15 days ago, but all i got was still lvl80's only. there were some 16 new toons under lvl40 in bg, but NONE ever met me in arena. level probably doesn't matter for arena any more. all they knew was i had only 9k br so i deserved to fight the ones with 9m br that's all. i thought in the old days a 50k lvl69 player with a purple apollo killing a 5k lvl30 player was already the worst, yet now they had someone with 1000 times my br & 130 levels higher than me to match me in arena. perfect job ruining it for us.

Comment

I happens. I have a L51 toon with 78k BR. He ran into a team of top 4 players with full red sylphs. As in 4 Top 4 players + 4 kids + 8 red sylphs staring at a L51 toon.

It was over... quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  I happens. I have a L51 toon with 78k BR. He ran into a team of top 4 players with full red sylphs. As in 4 Top 4 players + 4 kids + 8 red sylphs staring at a L51 toon.

It was over... quickly.
                  with kabam's epic lag, it was over, before ur screen was fully loaded, unless the other side is also kabam, then it can finish loading & u see them shot u

Comment

A 36 felt the effects as well, but not with that massive armada. Thing is, how could one get stronger if they are getting chump change in rewards, including no PVP points? When I first played arena, I had my balance of battles where it kept me focused on strategy and reflexes. Now, if I decide to do arena in a new server, I would be discouraged very quickly as I will think it's going nowhere. Only a small percentage of players will keep on, but I know the majority will just not touch it again until it is fixed.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X