Wilds are too small

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilds are too small

The wilds are now too small without enough creatures of level to get all the kills if you are the least bit late, i managed to get all after going to wilds 4 separate times plus another time to do the digging. all thats out there are level 10-40 monsters, who thinks this **** up. Is pot legal there, that would explain alot of this games problems

on another note Tara and Narra still havent reset, guild beast wasnt working day of patch and neither was marriage tree.... So should i expect 40 million comp fangs of fear, forging materials, and fashion shards/gems? Yes that was sarcasm

Which map are you in? From what I've seen, all the maps have pretty similar distributions of monsters, so maybe you just need to pop over to a less crowded zone. Of course, if your server is too populous, there may not be a less crowded zone.

I would be very against making the map bigger, since the archaeology digs can be anywhere, and a bigger map means a proportionally longer walk to each new spot, and archaeology is worth a lot more than the wilds critters to me these days.

Comment

It's more like a real estate issue if everyone and their mother wanted to move into a map sector just to get their digging/boss killing done. A slightly bigger map should be able to suffice without all the lag associated of course.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

All the maps are the same now. No difference other than the archeology yields.

I like the smaller maps simply because it doesn't take HOURS to complete Wilds hunting any more. That was a tremendous waste of time.

Comment

They just need to update how often wild monsters reset.

Not sure if it's still the same but late night there's like an 8 hour wait between resets.

Comment

Wartune has a lot of events going on, so game time has been increased. With smaller wilds we can at least reduce time spent onw artune a bit

Comment

It is 2 hours per reset, except for the overnight one, which is 8 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
                They just need to update how often wild monsters reset.

Not sure if it's still the same but late night there's like an 8 hour wait between resets.
                Yep they need to. For the amount of time and quantity they got going now, not many people will get rewards. Before patch, if a boss I wanted was killed, at least I can get some reward from killing other mobs while I wait. 15 mins or a half hour would be sufficient.

Comment

i'm still hiding on the beach this new packed wild is crazy. everyone stacks on each other & plunder each other within one click distance. moved a lvl69 alt to the wilds & easily finished all 30 digs each day, but the lower level alt is immune to plundering from the lvl80s. not moving out until i see real incentive to do archaeology.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    i'm still hiding on the beach this new packed wild is crazy. everyone stacks on each other & plunder each other within one click distance. moved a lvl69 alt to the wilds & easily finished all 30 digs each day, but the lower level alt is immune to plundering from the lvl80s. not moving out until i see real incentive to do archaeology.
                    just buy animals so you dont lose much gold
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Yep just buy them and you will not lose much for plundering. Unless of course the whiner babies are crying that they cannot get any rewards from plunders and R2 decides to help them out by making it impossible to get full face value for selling the animals. If that happens, you know my final words to R2, and they (words) aren't the brightest ones either.

Comment

The wilds are nothing but a plunderfest now. Frigging joke, especially when merged with a bunch of a hol's that we were merged with. Can't keep any gold anymore and now spend half my time plundering back jerkoff players. Game not worth playing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                          just buy animals so you dont lose much gold
                          living in fear makes me much sicker than losing gold. most looters never got more than some 3k gold from me any ways. but living in fear is just horrible & distracting.

Comment

Originally posted by R222960326 View Post
                            The wilds are nothing but a plunderfest now. Frigging joke, especially when merged with a bunch of a hol's that we were merged with. Can't keep any gold anymore and now spend half my time plundering back jerkoff players. Game not worth playing anymore.
                            similar situation here on my server (kabam east-something). i have alts & friends that can plunder me every 2 hours to keep me under city protection token all day & i typically lost only 1 gold per hit, but i'm unwilling to endure that kind of inconvenience so I'M NOT DOING THAT SORT OF FREAKIN' EXTRA WORK!!! still hiding on the island.

Comment

Working...
                            X