70 --> 80 gear after patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 --> 80 gear after patch

will I lose gear sockets and enchantments when doing this?

thanks for any help

Originally posted by bamcgowan1s View Post
    will I lose gear sockets and enchantments when doing this?

thanks for any help
    Enchants no, I don't think. I have seen people on the forums say they've lost their gems when upgrading. Perhaps someone can confirm either way? Be careful.

Comment

Nope. In fact, now the wise move is opposite of the old-wisdom. You want to do all 36 levels of enchantment when your gear is at level 70 because it will be inherited to 80 gear, and each unenchanted level is more expensive when it is 80 gear. ... and the open sockets stay open.

Comment

don't know about sockets, but can confirm that enchants are indeed transfered from lv 70 to lv 80 gear.

Comment

i did one artifact to lvl 2 yesterday and my hat from 70 to 80 i left all stones inside ... it worked the enchantment was still on its old number and i didnt lost any slots i think this is nice ^^
          against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R264317145 View Post
            i did one artifact to lvl 2 yesterday and my hat from 70 to 80 i left all stones inside ... it worked the enchantment was still on its old number and i didnt lost any slots i think this is nice ^^

i dont suppose older peeps will get there billion gold back from enchanting

Comment

that is good news i'm doing a 2nd piece of lvl80 gear. guess this patch will save me millions if not billions of gold

Comment

Working...
              X