War of eternity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War of eternity

Anyone know any new info about this? Has the Bug been fixed and how do we sign up for it?

Originally posted by jp4speed View Post
    Anyone know any new info about this? Has the Bug been fixed and how do we sign up for it?
    Unfortunately we don't have any further information.

The bug I think you're referring to is the every Sunday notice of it beginning and ending. If that's the case, I guess we'll see on Sunday. We have advised more than once with this, and it doesn't seem to be something that is getting fixed timely.

As far as sign up, when it's official, I am sure it will show you how to do it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

so we get two events on saturday night this week and maybe who knows war of eternity on sundays? how is this going to work with chaos war finals and cross server gb on at same time?

Comment

I just want my Premium refine crystals lol they need to fix it thats the only place we can get them. And ya they scheduled 2 events for saturday lol should be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
          so we get two events on saturday night this week and maybe who knows war of eternity on sundays? how is this going to work with chaos war finals and cross server gb on at same time?
          War of Eternity is a multi-week event, if they ever get around to putting it in the game. It will take the place of CSGB when that isn't running. There won't be any conflict, because no one is moving CSGB to Saturdays. And it's definitely not happening this weekend at all. If anything changes (extremely unlikely), it will be that we don't see the war of eternity notice pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            War of Eternity is a multi-week event, if they ever get around to putting it in the game. It will take the place of CSGB when that isn't running. There won't be any conflict, because no one is moving CSGB to Saturdays. And it's definitely not happening this weekend at all. If anything changes (extremely unlikely), it will be that we don't see the war of eternity notice pop up.
            apart that they did move csgb to saturdays lol.
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
              apart that they did move csgb to saturdays lol.
              Yep, clearly I am ill-informed :P

Comment

I actually play this game with my real life wife so cant wait for it to be added let her give someone else give a kicking!

Comment

thanks for the responses i guess we will just have to wait and see as always lol

-Archangel

Comment

Working...
                  X