Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

SEPERATION OF R2 , Kongregate and Kabam in cross server events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPERATION OF R2 , Kongregate and Kabam in cross server events

Im going to make an attempt here after some discussion and many months of complaints and arguing about the problems and unfairness of being mixed together with Kongregate and Kabam servers. I would like to try and get as many players to give their character name and guild name their BR and their server name stating that they want the others to be separated and that we will boycott any cross server event until this happens. We can not continue to go along with it and complain without attempting to state our disliking for something and making attempts to get real change accomplished.

Caramon - TheLegion - 3,002,766 - Redwicke 426. I want Kong and Kabam separate from R2.

Comment

Really a good idea S-133 Theraven 5,731,000
      Warem S133 Esterwyn Top Knight Guild theraven

Comment

I think it's a great idea! S-98 Guild TheLegion Addison br-4387062

Comment

Im all for it, make it easier for you to win. S - ##, BR #######

Comment

It has nothing to do with easiness. It has everything to do with fairness. If you don't want to believe its unfair you keep on believing it. The lag from cross server battles is there when Kabam and Kongregate are involved and they have known hacks to their games which they have to some minor extent dealt with by taking away stuff but not dealing with the real issue securing the game and BANNING hackers and doing something about the lag its ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS that i can run Everquest and World of Warcraft for 8 hours and not have any lag but 10 minutes of Wartune and the game needs to be refreshed or upon entering any type of cross server battle there's so much lag you either don't make it out of the spawn before the other server has control of everything or gets 3 actions to your 1 in a fight or insta death before even entering a fight that's always fun.

Comment

even better idea would be for r2/7road to institute new battleground for knighthood players and leave non knighthood players seperate in their own bg

im sure knighthood players would not be happy that they couldnt flex on bunnies, but it would make the masses happier

Comment

well i agree the game is unfair at points i see the hacks and people that use cheat engines but theres nothing r2 can do about it because they dont play the game they just collect the money they dont see what is going on in game even mentors dont see PUPPETMASTER S95 4.9 mill br

Comment

AS i do agree very much with that dennyh that's currently not the point i am trying to push boss i have always thought there should be separate Battlegrounds for high and low BR players. one fight at a time though friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Orionmaul View Post
                    It has nothing to do with easiness. It has everything to do with fairness. If you don't want to believe its unfair you keep on believing it. The lag from cross server battles is there when Kabam and Kongregate are involved and they have known hacks to their games which they have to some minor extent dealt with by taking away stuff but not dealing with the real issue securing the game and BANNING hackers and doing something about the lag its ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS that i can run Everquest and World of Warcraft for 8 hours and not have any lag but 10 minutes of Wartune and the game needs to be refreshed or upon entering any type of cross server battle there's so much lag you either don't make it out of the spawn before the other server has control of everything or gets 3 actions to your 1 in a fight or insta death before even entering a fight that's always fun.

Sorry to break it to you but I've seen around 50 players in my server alone cheating the tree for merged sylphs and several that used the treasure bug to get lvl 12 will crystals. I heard those cheats may even have been exclusive to R2 servers so I don't think throwing the blame at the other carriers is going to solve that. Lag devleloping over time is due to the flash memory leak, exacerbated by horrendous coding (not really lag, it's slowdown)
                    Last edited by rozaroman; 01-28-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I seriously don't get the mind set of people that choose to not be part of the solution and would rather sit their and attempt to take blame off of the problem rather than contributing to a solution or at least giving one of their own.

Comment

i will love this idea yes being a kabam player a break away cross server away from r2 cheaters and hackers who cheated treasure inv and sacred golden tree and some was banned or stuff taken but do p e y r2 gave the stuff back to them after they whined now we facing hackers and cheaters in cross server and is unfair to kabam and kong players who face these r2 cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          i will love this idea yes being a kabam player a break away cross server away from r2 cheaters and hackers who cheated treasure inv and sacred golden tree and some was banned or stuff taken but do p e y r2 gave the stuff back to them after they whined now we facing hackers and cheaters in cross server and is unfair to kabam and kong players who face these r2 cheaters
                          +1 for this
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                            You forgot the r2 exclusive events but yeah, agreed. Noone in eu kong server exploited treasure inv or golden tree bug.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                              You forgot the r2 exclusive events but yeah, agreed. Noone in eu kong server exploited treasure inv or golden tree bug.
                              ah yeah forgot the exclusive r2 perk rewards and holiday events exclusive to r2 players only and r2 say they like fairplay my arse

Comment

Working...
                              X