About Plunder !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warasia View Post
    What useful things have YOU gotten from archaeology?
    2k fang of fear, 120 beast soul and close on getting blue and purple flames. For 10 min/day is worth it.

Comment

What useful things have YOU gotten from archaeology?
      We're what, 5 days into it? You don't get the good stuff every day. Obviously it's mostly going to be junk, because that's the way the game always goes, but I'm looking forward to getting some blue and purple flames finally, and free gold, beast souls, bbs, and expert dims are welcome. I've gotten at least partway to all of those so far. And free mounts from leveling too. So really, there's a lot you can get from digging, but it takes time.

I admit, getting plundered used to bother me disproportionately to the amount of gold I would lose, so I can understand not moving out of the safe zone, but you are sacrificing significant gains in the long run by never doing archaeology.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
        For 10 min/day is worth it.
        Yea.... +1

I like archaeology rewards. Plus, how else is a gal gonna get stuff for her house? I'm all about them totally useless aesthetics.

Comment

Ever since livestock came into the picture, smart players invest in them to store their gold. In fact, I had done this with my units that often ticks off those who wanted to plunder my outpost while I plunder a lot from their carelessness (I do guilds as part of a group effort if I wanted to send a message across that I don't want to be messed with). Since this latest patch, maint, and fiasco, my units on 586/590 are on Twilight for the time being (not too keen on the archeology, and heard that even low level NPCs are occupying other parts of the world that makes finding that nice piece of real estate close to being non-existent). Does that mean I am afraid? Not really as I care not at this point and hardly active as a result.

Bottomline, we do not need to remove plundering. We just need to be smart.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            Ever since livestock came into the picture, smart players invest in them to store their gold. In fact, I had done this with my units that often ticks off those who wanted to plunder my outpost while I plunder a lot from their carelessness (I do guilds as part of a group effort if I wanted to send a message across that I don't want to be messed with). Since this latest patch, maint, and fiasco, my units on 586/590 are on Twilight for the time being (not too keen on the archeology, and heard that even low level NPCs are occupying other parts of the world that makes finding that nice piece of real estate close to being non-existent). Does that mean I am afraid? Not really as I care not at this point and hardly active as a result.

Bottomline, we do not need to remove plundering. We just need to be smart.
            For older players who are unlucky (like me) and newer players you do get mounts with the titles and newer players can farm legend shards for free
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

the fact that archeology can get you 50 blue flames is enough reasons for me,
              600 shards, average earned/dig is 40. if you get at least once in 2 days, in 1 month you can craft it once.
              not to mention the golds, beast souls, etc.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by zerkk View Post
                Howsabout people try and not be ******** and leave other peoples gold alone? You have a choice.......

You do realize its called "war"tune
                I choose not to plunder since my academy has long been maxed but...if i get hit i hit back

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
                  You do realize its called "war"tune
                  I choose not to plunder since my academy has long been maxed but...if i get hit i hit back
                  Nope, it's either Lag/Bug-tune now. War sent me a note saying he left and won't be back with the way things are going now.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by warem- View Post
                    Then you better choose a game whitout *PVP* if you want relax
                    i'm actually quite relaxed while playing wartune & never stressed. it's a MMORPG aka a social game.
                    pvp face-off is fun. doesnt matter what the result is. a good battle is more entertaining than a one-shot win.
                    but hitting my AI? not so much. first off, city plundering is not pvp. it's player vs. AI. they aren't fighting me, and i'm not fighting them. it's just a boring fight against a robot.
                    secondly, we have a server-wide consensus & good citizens are not allowed to plunder. but there are always some jerks who don't obey the rules and love drama.
                    hitting my city when i have gold in it? not good. i can hit the smaller ones to get back the gold, but the drama snowballs & frets me.
                    not as bad as when some "smart" player invades my completed dimension & accuses me for invading theirs, but still not a good thing to happen.
                    i would not be willing to deal with the drama in world chat & between guilds.
                    maybe it's time to revert back to the old days without this no-plunder rule, and i'd just hit for 4m gold daily & that typically took less than 3 minutes (for me that was much better than doing wb 1.5 years ago). but sadly i can't influence the g m's on this server. was a part-timer until 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Is Twilight Sands worth it? Yes. A million times yes. I've been a resident for almost a year and I don't plan on leaving any time soon. ...
                      i (my WEAKLING toon) actually never had the need to hide in this lonesome place until this patch. the wilds was big & cloudy, dark & laggy, & most people were friendly. we were a small, quiet server with almost no drama centering plunders. but recently, we got some drama kings & drama queens who helped "spice up" the server with distracting yet very comical drama moments, & that was the start of turmoil. i managed to get away with it by moving further away from the jerks & living close only to the peaceful ones, until this damn patch shrinks the wild to the point of everyone is within a few clicks!!! now the drama is still ongoing, so i'd rather wait for it to cool off a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Nope, it's either Lag/Bug-tune now. War sent me a note saying he left and won't be back with the way things are going now.
                        it's us warding off lag/bug with friendship & understanding now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          i (my WEAKLING toon) actually never had the need to hide in this lonesome place until this patch. the wilds was big & cloudy, dark & laggy, & most people were friendly. we were a small, quiet server with almost no drama centering plunders. but recently, we got some drama kings & drama queens who helped "spice up" the server with distracting yet very comical drama moments, & that was the start of turmoil. i managed to get away with it by moving further away from the jerks & living close only to the peaceful ones, until this damn patch shrinks the wild to the point of everyone is within a few clicks!!! now the drama is still ongoing, so i'd rather wait for it to cool off a little.
                          Note that many of these drama queens are R2 employees. It is an open secret that they insert these type of players into the game to create tension and therefore an arms/balens race amongst players.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            Note that many of these drama queens are R2 employees. It is an open secret that they insert these type of players into the game to create tension and therefore an arms/balens race amongst players.
                            lol that's prolly true
                            but the only result they got was:
                            #1-everyone buys animals asap.
                            #2-many players stay on twilight sands. it already started long ago.
                            #3-some players switch to same guild as the jerks to avoid plunders. the jerks feel delighted & bang even harder. guilds die faster. server dies faster.

Comment

It didn't use to happen. And then they introduced the animals to the farm. That is typical R2 not knowing how the different parts of the game interact with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                                Jeez write like a normal person. Anyway buy horses, this way you'll have 0 gold to spare.
                                Sorry for grammar mistakes, I do not write English, as well as you.
                                oh and I use a translator, then it's his fault if I don't write well

Comment

Working...
                                X