Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

About Plunder !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikelds
    started a topic About Plunder !!

About Plunder !!

Perhaps this suggestion is just ignored, but I'll try.
    R2 what you think about removing Plunder Option or creating something for the players save gold
    like a vault or inventory?
    Because it's really irritating you try to save a lot of gold for someone to plunder you.
    There are many ways to get gold
    .. Di Bi, WB, Archaeology, Alchemy
    and players choose the dumbest "PLUNDER"

No harsh words and rude answers please respect my opnion

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
    ...I remember I was getting plundered a lot, so I wrote to each of the guys who were plundering me and told them to give me a 3 day rest (days of no plunder) and it worked. They stopped and they pretty much have not plundered me since that .
    Some people have better etiquette than some others. I remember when I (this weakling toon) was new, some mid-power players (the ones who spent some $20-200 per month) kept plundering me in the wild & in the mines. When I asked them to give me a break & stop hitting people only 10% of their BR, they asked me to blame the big bully on server, & said they lost gold/amethysts to the big bully, that was why they had to hit me to get back what they had lost. But eventually the game had opened up casher-only features to free players, & they were the ones to give me 800k gold daily when I finally had enough socketing rods to unlock all 32 sockets. I never hit them back for the amethysts tho. It's not like I'd want to humiliate people in their face any ways. Game is for fun & social.

Leave a comment:

• gibsondion
    replied
    LOL, you know of course, that you are asking for folly cause plundering is an awesome feature in this game because it helps you build frienemies.

I remember I was getting plundered a lot, so I wrote to each of the guys who were plundering me and told them to give me a 3 day rest (days of no plunder) and it worked. They stopped and they pretty much have not plundered me since that .

Leave a comment:

• mikelds
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Jeez write like a normal person. Anyway buy horses, this way you'll have 0 gold to spare.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes, I do not write English, as well as you.
    oh and I use a translator, then it's his fault if I don't write well

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    It didn't use to happen. And then they introduced the animals to the farm. That is typical R2 not knowing how the different parts of the game interact with one another.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Note that many of these drama queens are R2 employees. It is an open secret that they insert these type of players into the game to create tension and therefore an arms/balens race amongst players.
    lol that's prolly true
    but the only result they got was:
    #1-everyone buys animals asap.
    #2-many players stay on twilight sands. it already started long ago.
    #3-some players switch to same guild as the jerks to avoid plunders. the jerks feel delighted & bang even harder. guilds die faster. server dies faster.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    i (my WEAKLING toon) actually never had the need to hide in this lonesome place until this patch. the wilds was big & cloudy, dark & laggy, & most people were friendly. we were a small, quiet server with almost no drama centering plunders. but recently, we got some drama kings & drama queens who helped "spice up" the server with distracting yet very comical drama moments, & that was the start of turmoil. i managed to get away with it by moving further away from the jerks & living close only to the peaceful ones, until this damn patch shrinks the wild to the point of everyone is within a few clicks!!! now the drama is still ongoing, so i'd rather wait for it to cool off a little.
    Note that many of these drama queens are R2 employees. It is an open secret that they insert these type of players into the game to create tension and therefore an arms/balens race amongst players.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Nope, it's either Lag/Bug-tune now. War sent me a note saying he left and won't be back with the way things are going now.
    it's us warding off lag/bug with friendship & understanding now. lol

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Warasia View Post
    Is Twilight Sands worth it? Yes. A million times yes. I've been a resident for almost a year and I don't plan on leaving any time soon. ...
    i (my WEAKLING toon) actually never had the need to hide in this lonesome place until this patch. the wilds was big & cloudy, dark & laggy, & most people were friendly. we were a small, quiet server with almost no drama centering plunders. but recently, we got some drama kings & drama queens who helped "spice up" the server with distracting yet very comical drama moments, & that was the start of turmoil. i managed to get away with it by moving further away from the jerks & living close only to the peaceful ones, until this damn patch shrinks the wild to the point of everyone is within a few clicks!!! now the drama is still ongoing, so i'd rather wait for it to cool off a little.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by warem- View Post
    Then you better choose a game whitout *PVP* if you want relax
    i'm actually quite relaxed while playing wartune & never stressed. it's a MMORPG aka a social game.
    pvp face-off is fun. doesnt matter what the result is. a good battle is more entertaining than a one-shot win.
    but hitting my AI? not so much. first off, city plundering is not pvp. it's player vs. AI. they aren't fighting me, and i'm not fighting them. it's just a boring fight against a robot.
    secondly, we have a server-wide consensus & good citizens are not allowed to plunder. but there are always some jerks who don't obey the rules and love drama.
    hitting my city when i have gold in it? not good. i can hit the smaller ones to get back the gold, but the drama snowballs & frets me.
    not as bad as when some "smart" player invades my completed dimension & accuses me for invading theirs, but still not a good thing to happen.
    i would not be willing to deal with the drama in world chat & between guilds.
    maybe it's time to revert back to the old days without this no-plunder rule, and i'd just hit for 4m gold daily & that typically took less than 3 minutes (for me that was much better than doing wb 1.5 years ago). but sadly i can't influence the g m's on this server. was a part-timer until 2 weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
    You do realize its called "war"tune
    I choose not to plunder since my academy has long been maxed but...if i get hit i hit back
    Nope, it's either Lag/Bug-tune now. War sent me a note saying he left and won't be back with the way things are going now.

Leave a comment:

• Zedd60
    replied
    Originally posted by zerkk View Post
    Howsabout people try and not be ******** and leave other peoples gold alone? You have a choice.......

You do realize its called "war"tune
    I choose not to plunder since my academy has long been maxed but...if i get hit i hit back

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    the fact that archeology can get you 50 blue flames is enough reasons for me,
    600 shards, average earned/dig is 40. if you get at least once in 2 days, in 1 month you can craft it once.
    not to mention the golds, beast souls, etc.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Ever since livestock came into the picture, smart players invest in them to store their gold. In fact, I had done this with my units that often ticks off those who wanted to plunder my outpost while I plunder a lot from their carelessness (I do guilds as part of a group effort if I wanted to send a message across that I don't want to be messed with). Since this latest patch, maint, and fiasco, my units on 586/590 are on Twilight for the time being (not too keen on the archeology, and heard that even low level NPCs are occupying other parts of the world that makes finding that nice piece of real estate close to being non-existent). Does that mean I am afraid? Not really as I care not at this point and hardly active as a result.

Bottomline, we do not need to remove plundering. We just need to be smart.
    For older players who are unlucky (like me) and newer players you do get mounts with the titles and newer players can farm legend shards for free

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Ever since livestock came into the picture, smart players invest in them to store their gold. In fact, I had done this with my units that often ticks off those who wanted to plunder my outpost while I plunder a lot from their carelessness (I do guilds as part of a group effort if I wanted to send a message across that I don't want to be messed with). Since this latest patch, maint, and fiasco, my units on 586/590 are on Twilight for the time being (not too keen on the archeology, and heard that even low level NPCs are occupying other parts of the world that makes finding that nice piece of real estate close to being non-existent). Does that mean I am afraid? Not really as I care not at this point and hardly active as a result.

Bottomline, we do not need to remove plundering. We just need to be smart.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X