Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Leveling System

G.M
    Why is that it will take so long to level our stables to level 2, i wish it didn't take so long as we all don't have the balen's to go out and buy our steed cards, is there going to be a better way to level our stables to get better mounts? Is that what the homestead will be for? I have been working with my level 1 mount since it has been put on the server and only have 1k+ stable level. To get to a level 2 stable i will be here until February or march next year, that's a long time to wait plus our guild won the guild war and got 30 mount training whips and only just took it over 1k, why 13k for level? Its so hard to get mount training whips, we get 1 for 90 devotion. I love the mounts but would be better if they were more easily accessible or less exp to level the stable.

Server 48 - Imperial Encampment
    Guild Royals
    Morph2
    Mage Lvl 48

IT is all ABOUT cash Man, I no someone that spent 30k BALENS YES 30k and didnt even lvl 2 mount =)

Comment

guild war battes help you earn more whips

as far as i know lv2 stable is only a new mount skin & increaes the max you can train your main mounts skills to, nothing amazing

Comment

So it would seem the cashers win again then aww well lol

Comment

I have using balents to train my horse, but when I look back it just 750/13,000 of exp. That would make me spend like around 100k of balents to level it level up? : P
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Just another place for cashers to spend money to gain more of an edge on everyone else.

Comment

a couple of players in my server have level 2 stable ye they have imperial horse

well anyway i hope it gets reduced cause we have a long way to go for a wildfire mount
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
              X