Archaeology - what a coincidence!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archaeology - what a coincidence!

After a few days of archaeology, I have gone through quite a coincidence. I have done 10 item-exchanges, and 6 of them were for the equipment shards and stones. I am sure this is a total coincidence, and not an effort by Wartune providers to prioritize the most worthless items possible.

Please share your archaeology experience, and show me that I should not be paranoid.

I've gotten Six Expert dim chests and 5m Gold, best so far.

Comment

r2 would introduce random feature with weighted roll chances? No way they'd ever do that.
      So far, 2xlv80 stones, 3x gold, 1xkyanite, didn't count how many times equipement shards but.. a lot.

Comment

One thing I would like to know is are the handbook rewards a one time deal?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          +1

been wondering that myself, but as always noone knows

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            Knowing R2 they probably are, but we won't know for certain until someone has gotten one before. Until then, it is just the wait to see.

Comment

2 x 999 Roses 3x 2000 Fangs - and a couple of 2 item requirements - lots of lv 40/50/60 shards as well tho but close to some beast souls

Comment

useless items are common, useful ones are rare, as expexted; I have the same experience. finished daru, gold, soul crystal and lvl 50 epic item shard so far
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
                  +1

been wondering that myself, but as always noone knows
                  Teammate got one and it's a 1 time deal yeah.

Comment

well, you have 81 items that are legendary stones, shards, or cards. And 112 items that are everything else combined...so you're already dealing with those odds, then they usually make the good stuff more rare to find, and give you more pieces of shards and such which lead to more completions. Carrot meet Stick.

Comment

Just like to say now, you can't redeem handbook items more than once. I just finished one set and it just has big bold 'redeemed' on it. Sorry if someone already said.

Comment

I think the best I got was exchanging Fang of fear x2000 twice..but I still got lots of stuffs to collect but thinking not to open first.
                        Mage
                        Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                        Server: S187 Fel Reach
                        Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

I'm okay with the archeology. I have gotten fangs twice and large amounts of gold. The small stuff that I no longer need, I sell. More gold! Always need more gold. While I am doing archeology I look for the daily wilds mobs, etc and that helps pass the running around time.

Comment

Has anyone recycled any house pieces? If so, what did you get?

Comment

So turqoise can only be found in class wars and titan wars shop but missing from the list of archaeology rewards. i hope the devs didn't supposedly left that out from archaeology.. but in the item description of turqoise, they might have deliberately did.
                              Last edited by Imonseph; 02-09-2016, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X