Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

The higher i get in game the more i despise being an archer..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The higher i get in game the more i despise being an archer..

    I wish there was a way to use balens to revert all ur gears and hero to another class. At lvs 45 + they begin to fade away from the game while knights and mages are just getting stronger and stronger.

    I took my time to farm and lvl so i'm right there with the best on the server even though i am not a cash player myself.

    Knights in this game just seem supreme and mages can last a long time in cats.

    Archers on the other hand have the advantage in world boss events etc but sometimes that is just not enough.

    I really feel that at higher lvs archers should at least a bleed effect on one of their skill and delphic strike be given an 80% chance to stun.

    With warriors being so spammy and acquiring rage so easily with the added benefit of taking other hero's rage is just hard enough to deal with.

    Wish there was a way to change classes though using balens. One time chance only.

  • #2
    Archer is pve class not pvp unless full socket high gems high level mount

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL , knights and mages do far better pve than archers..... FACT.

      Comment


      • #4
        guess all the nerds shouldnt choose to be a archer to dominate for a month then cry once knights start owning
        s410

        MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

        Comment


        • #5
          Dominate for a month? lol it's not even that long, 2 weeks max.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

          {OuO**

          Comment


          • #6
            i feel the same way now, when i become lv40 and patk is 5000+, still cant beat knight or mage, our skill is for WB only - -
            The thing is knight has extra pdef and bleed, mage has high mdef and matk is hard to resist. they just can choose good astro like 1 pdef or 1 mdef, good for them.
            Archer, if we want to stay longer in the field we can wear astro Mdef, Pdef, dmg reduce but, on the other hand, we will have low atk to enemy.
            So challenging archer class. ^ ^

            Comment


            • #7
              In other terms they just suck hardcore. Watching my cousin who is a knight dominate the area day n and out. It is kinda a pain to watch though, how slowly and surely powerful knights become.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                I wish there was a way to use balens to revert all ur gears and hero to another class. At lvs 45 + they begin to fade away from the game while knights and mages are just getting stronger and stronger.

                I took my time to farm and lvl so i'm right there with the best on the server even though i am not a cash player myself.

                Knights in this game just seem supreme and mages can last a long time in cats.

                Archers on the other hand have the advantage in world boss events etc but sometimes that is just not enough.

                I really feel that at higher lvs archers should at least a bleed effect on one of their skill and delphic strike be given an 80% chance to stun.

                With warriors being so spammy and acquiring rage so easily with the added benefit of taking other hero's rage is just hard enough to deal with.

                Wish there was a way to change classes though using balens. One time chance only.
                Archers Have Poison~
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

                Comment


                • #9
                  If only they have this class change option on the shop or else many archers might just quit at high level.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    keep seeing these type of threads a lot lately archers are a very good choice teamed with angels as your tank no class can compete you just need to learn how and when to use the right skills at the right time i'm only level 47 now and can put hurtings on knights or mages 5 plus levels above me and some of them cashers unlike myself a non casher
                    giving game one last chance :

                    guild leader : endangered
                    server 164 brighthollow
                    class : archer
                    current level : 54
                    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thats it dude ur only as good until say lvl 45. Iv been on servers with lvl 65+players and only knights and mages are in the top 10. Archers are nowhere to be found at those levels.

                      They suck t higher lvs and the advantage they have with wb soon fades at higher lvs.

                      Wish there was an option to class change as a one time offer only.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                        Thats it dude ur only as good until say lvl 45. Iv been on servers with lvl 65+players and only knights and mages are in the top 10. Archers are nowhere to be found at those levels.

                        They suck t higher lvs and the advantage they have with wb soon fades at higher lvs.

                        Wish there was an option to class change as a one time offer only.
                        well in my server the strongest warrior is Archer.
                        and top10 dominated by archers and knights. mage only1
                        WARTUNE
                        Name : Zerith
                        Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                        Class : Archer

                        Guild : Pride


                        im just a student sooo i dont have money

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by anarashii View Post
                          well in my server the strongest warrior is Archer.
                          and top10 dominated by archers and knights. mage only1
                          And that archer spent the most cash on S11
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                          {OuO**

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            And that archer spent the most cash on S11
                            casher or non casher, they still on the top. the fact: archer needs some investment(balen), if not, ull have a hard time fightin mage n knight lv.50 onward. funny thing, archer beat mage is wrong. why?? archer dont have passive mdef skill like mage. plus theres 2 wall infront of a mage.
                            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

                            played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              And that archer spent the most cash on S11
                              yeah, but he's still strong
                              WARTUNE
                              Name : Zerith
                              Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                              Class : Archer

                              Guild : Pride


                              im just a student sooo i dont have money

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X