Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

because they do not enter the war chaos if I have more power than ones that went?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because they do not enter the war chaos if I have more power than ones that went?

what is this, weaker players participating in the Chaos War I and with a BR that would to go to the outside, why is that?

http://prntscr.com/9x0yps

http://prntscr.com/9x12gx

You have the wrong game I'm afraid. I think this is for Wartune. I will move your post over there.
    ||
    Moderators are not R2 employees. We are volunteer players that enjoy helping our fellow gamers enjoy the game as much as playing the game itself.
    Retired as Moderator of Stormthrone.

Comment

I don't know what the hell you are on about due to some messed up grammar, but I presume that you are complaining about not being included in Chaos War even though you have a higher BR than some people. The selection is automatic by the game.

However, if you are NOT online an hour before the thing start or at anytime were not online in the hour before the thing starts, the leader of the team (the highest BR person in the server cluster) has the ability to kick you and replace with others.

Maybe therein lies your problem. Logging in at the last minute to enter Chaos War or login in late is a good recipe to be replaced by someone else who is there and willing to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        Maybe therein lies your problem. Logging in at the last minute to enter Chaos War or login in late is a good recipe to be replaced by someone else who is there and willing to fight.
        +1.

I organize the chaos war for my server, you would not believe how many people log in 3 minutes before the fight (after I've already edited the list) and then whine and whine because they aren't in the fight. That, and people who say they will be there - and then don't show up. Or even people who know definitively that they won't show up, but stay online anyways - thus taking the spot. It happens every time without fail.

People don't have an appreciation for the colossal pain in the cupcake it is to organize Chaos War.

Comment

+1 Alsatia01
          Even worse are the ones that say they want to go, then after you add them decide they are going to do something else and you have to fight with them for 20+ minutes to relog long enough to remove them from the list. This happened due to the overlap with csgb saturday.

I just wish they would change chaos wars to where everyone who wants to participate has to register for chaos wars at least a day before, with the option of removing the registration, and then have to system select and lock in the top 40 BR people who are registered and online 15 minutes prior to the start of the event. They could then have it use a system notification to let you know 10 minutes prior that you are participating so you can refresh as needed. Even nicer if they let you have the ability to enter a room and form parties before the battle starts. would save a ton of headache when the battle ends. Oh well guess I should wake up from that dream.

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
            +1 Alsatia01
            Even worse are the ones that say they want to go, then after you add them decide they are going to do something else and you have to fight with them for 20+ minutes to relog long enough to remove them from the list. This happened due to the overlap with csgb saturday.
            Oh it was even worse than that. I actually had some people who were messaging saying they would be there for the first two fights of Chaos War, but would leave to do CSGB after. So I had people who wanted to en-masse relog during a five minute window, so I could maybe add other people who wanted to do CSGB. Cluster-Cupcake doesn't even begin to describe what a terrible idea that was.

Naturally, I politely described how that wouldn't be a viable option, and we would just have to suffer as a server, or they could just not come.

But yea, not fun lol

Comment

Or maybe op is another one hit by the br bug that got many out of chaos war list.

Comment

It will sort itself by next month; hopefully without any bugs that would manipulate BR like that. But it's like what Alsatia just said, the leader (highest BR person) of the Chaos war list has that right to eject offline people and replace them with those who are willing to fight. I had one server I dove into where the leader was a total <expletive> in booting those who was not in his guild, including rivals, which was sad in my opinion since those people were willing to fight and have the BR to do such.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X