R2 Biased towards WT and Kabam Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Biased towards WT and Kabam Servers

If you look at the rollback from January 8th.

Guild battle and arena has been broken.
    R2 system has been paying out group arena diamond to everyone but Kongregate, Armorgames servers.

To save everyone the trouble below are the first 10 pages, instead of putting all 19 pages.
    * When did Diamond group have 19 pages worth of players?

Your biasness clearly shows a lack of regard for other servers, also the rollback was targeted at Kabam, Kongregate, ArmorGames.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	1780120Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	1780121Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1780122Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	1780123Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1780124Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1780125Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1780126Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1780127Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	1780128Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	1780129

Fix the game, otherwise dont plan to see players continue

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
    If you look at the rollback from January 8th.

Guild battle and arena has been broken.
    R2 system has been paying out group arena diamond to everyone but Kongregate, Armorgames servers.

To save everyone the trouble below are the first 10 pages, instead of putting all 19 pages.
    * When did Diamond group have 19 pages worth of players?

Your biasness clearly shows a lack of regard for other servers, also the rollback was targeted at Kabam, Kongregate, ArmorGames.

Fix the game, otherwise dont plan to see players continue
    I'm not sure that is a 'bias' so much as sheer incompetence.

P.S. - I did notice that people on ArmorGames physically cannot be on diamond grouping.

Comment

They say the issue is known but nothing is being done about it
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I haven't seen much chatter from the big spenders, or the servers they are on of having issues.

Seems like the smaller servers of Kabam, Armorgames, and Kongregate are being left out.

Many on our server have said they're not going to recharge or spend anymore, we're tired of this mess that has been going on.
        Limited support response, and lack of acknowledgement of the issues. Many tickets are starting to "timeout" before any "support" is provided.

Comment

r2 has always been biased to kabam armorgames and kong

look at the r2 perks only r2 ppl can claim and their holiday events and so on and their voting scam to get wartune no1 pfft

and us other ppl from other providers get nothing

kabam doesnt give a hoot about their players as they give no promos or anything in rewards

dont know about armor or kong but think they seem to be in same boat as kabam

no wonder r2 win everything as they let their players hack this game and they do nothing only take stuff from fair players who dont cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            r2 has always been biased to kabam armorgames and kong

look at the r2 perks only r2 ppl can claim and their holiday events and so on and their voting scam to get wartune no1 pfft

and us other ppl from other providers get nothing

kabam doesnt give a hoot about their players as they give no promos or anything in rewards

dont know about armor or kong but think they seem to be in same boat as kabam
            *Gasp* What a surprise, R2 doesn't do events for websites they aren't affiliated with. R2 says that bonus items and events come from 7roads, so they will probably claim they have a 'deal' with them that other providers do not. Even if they don't assert that, it's not terribly shocking.

P.S. - There's a lot more than just those three you mentioned - Aeria, ArmorGames, GoGoGoGo, kabam, kong, koram, miniclip, game321.
            Last edited by Alsatia01; 02-02-2016, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              *Gasp* What a surprise, R2 doesn't do events for websites they aren't affiliated with. R2 says that bonus items and events come from 7roads, so they will probably claim they have a 'deal' with them that other providers do not. Even if they don't assert that, it's not terribly shocking.

P.S. - There's a lot more than just those three you mentioned - Aeria, ArmorGames, GoGoGoGo, kabam, kong, koram, miniclip, game321.
              lol so u never heard of r2 perks program lol only for r2 players

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                lol so u never heard of r2 perks program lol only for r2 players
                Yes.... which is why I said -

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                *Gasp* What a surprise, R2 doesn't do events for websites they aren't affiliated with.
                None of the providers I mentioned get the R2 specific events, and probably never will.

Comment

It would make sense to petition R2 to regroup servers based on casher levels.

Or have them just put WT with R2/WT hosted, and combine Kongregate, Kabam, Armorgames, etc. into another grouping.

The game is difficult already with R2 not compensating for things they took away, now with other servers with 4-5 people (in a single server) with knighthood, its impossible to compete, let alone a server bracket with 10-15 knighthooded players.

Comment

For my efforts to become a top player, I received the t-shirt giveaway and goodie, was banned for allegedy cheating which kept me from competing in Class Wars, then I lost all my recharges and items I bought for the recharges. On top of that they keep trying to close my tickets by sending these auto-generated mails hoping I won't reply to them in 2 weeks. The top cashers in kongregate are fed up with this treatment. We have won all csgb events but 1, and are in finals for the current one. It's sad to see how r2 treats us. Look at the servers who have knighthood, oops, kongregate isn't there because the spenders are fed up.

Comment

Working...
                    X