Best servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best servers?

Okay I've been playing this game for a long time on Kabam servers and I'm wanting to start a new toon.... but I keep seeing all these codes and events on other servers but not the one I am playing on.... So my question is which is the best servers to get the most events?

Originally posted by jeremybrown45750 View Post
    Okay I've been playing this game for a long time on Kabam servers and I'm wanting to start a new toon.... but I keep seeing all these codes and events on other servers but not the one I am playing on.... So my question is which is the best servers to get the most events?
    Probably one of the R2 servers; they seem to have several exclusive events.

Comment

for just the extra incentives, R2 has the extras, kong also has their own offers. not sure about armor. KABAM HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT CUPCAKES!!!

Comment

yeah in the 2+ I haven't seen anything from Kabam servers as far as code events or anything like that, I appreciate the advice. Thanks!

Comment

Get off Kabam just to get away from the worst lag. All Wartune providers lag, but I was surprised how much worse Kabam is.

Comment

I agree I use to have really bad lag on there also, but recently i purchased a new pc so I don't have lag at all anymore.... Doesn't mean it won't be back tho lol

Comment

Originally posted by jeremybrown45750 View Post
              yeah in the 2+ I haven't seen anything from Kabam servers as far as code events or anything like that, I appreciate the advice. Thanks!
              np ~ wish u gl

Comment

Working...
              X