roll back servers need info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roll back servers need info

was told by mentor the problems with gb would finally be fixed tonight at reset time. Can we get a confirmation on this mods, mentors, gm's, who ever :P
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

I highly doubt the mentor said you would get a roll back. That word sure is popular nowadays...
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      I highly doubt the mentor said you would get a roll back. That word sure is popular nowadays...

might need to read the original comment again.

basically says a mentor said that the servers that were rolled back would finally get guild battles again.

(the servers that were rolled back havent had guild battle in 3 weeks)

Comment

what scarlet said....

this: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Armor-servers

caused this: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-guild-battle

mentor said after talks with gm the subject will be fixed tonight at reset time.

Got it now? and can you now go and ask for a confirmation and stop being a cupcake :P
        Last edited by Gimmikc; 01-31-2016, 06:16 AM.
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
          might need to read the original comment again.

basically says a mentor said that the servers that were rolled back would finally get guild battles again.

(the servers that were rolled back havent had guild battle in 3 weeks)
          It's amazing how a few extra words make a thread a lot more clear... Gimmick, please be a bit more elaborate next time. Saves us all trouble.

I haven't heard anything. That's not to say nothing is being done, though. No one that would know is online atm.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

if the topic has been talked in forums for weeks...a question should kinda be enough.
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

its been roughly 3 weeks that we have had this issue (im from a rolled back server). not sure how there hasnt been anything done yet. we have missed out on thousands of insignia, we have several people who cant renew their medallions, we got to see a soul seal event that we couldnt do as well as we should have. whole lot of issues. bit unsure how they haved said anything on it.

Comment

this is actually now 3rd week in row i been said by a mentor it's gonna be fixed on sunday nights server reset...soo yea.
                Kabam -57 Archer
                Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

i dont think reset will fix it, i think they will need to shut down and do maintenance for it to be fixed. im also not sure they even care about this to be honest, as i know people from my servers started sending in tickets the moment we seen guild battle was messed up, and we all get the same silly replies about they are aware of the issue. they dont mention any plans of fixing it anytime or compensating us for anything.

Comment

So, no fix it seems. Or is it just the regular "we don't really care" stuff again...
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Working...
                    X