Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why is armor games exluded from current events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is armor games exluded from current events

as title say why are they cutting us out? its not fair we fight some of those server is cross server stuff, that get events
    ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
    Class Mage

More than armor being cut off, seem those event are r2 exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by mettalmouth View Post
      as title say why are they cutting us out? its not fair we fight some of those server is cross server stuff, that get events
      What events? You don't have, e.g., gem synthesizer events any more? ... or just the silly "vote here for a gold chest" things on other sites?

Comment

im talking about daily events, we have all the spend events but no recharge events. and no eud gem syn event
        ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
        Class Mage

Comment

Well, I guess if they were going to screw us out of some events, these would be my choice - bad events in a bad event set. I'm not sure it's AG only though, maybe East servers?

It's remarkable how bad the quality control on this game has gotten, considering I had a pretty low opinion of it to start.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            Well, I guess if they were going to screw us out of some events, these would be my choice - bad events in a bad event set. I'm not sure it's AG only though, maybe East servers?

It's remarkable how bad the quality control on this game has gotten, considering I had a pretty low opinion of it to start.
            Kong EU server don't have it either, anyway i don't really mind too, this has been happening since i've been playin.

Comment

Originally posted by mettalmouth View Post
              im talking about daily events, we have all the spend events but no recharge events. and no eud gem syn event
              There are a few missing events it seems, even on R2 servers, and it's been reported. Thanks for brining it to our attention.
              Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 01-31-2016, 01:58 PM.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
              X