The death of wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The death of wartune

It seems very obvious that wartune is in its death throws, evidenced by the returning player extravaganza.. Players are asked to shelf their current toons and start over with the offer of huge "rewards".........Better find something else to do this summer

Lol! The Recharge Rebate wasn't a clue already? :P

Comment

wartune not fixed almost impossible to play last night after reset said i did DI no rewards just after 12.not first time R2 screwed me over.new thing alot of us lvl 80 players cant speaked to king do quests.this is no longer fun to play im here lessthen 2 hours a day.when i used to do 12 hours plus i cant wait for this game to die or put better ppl in who are players too.game game devs start being in chat or in forum.i have 2 eudaemons cant removed diamonds few months back cant removed battle protection.your maintenance ppl make this game worsed.

Comment

Originally posted by R274038 View Post
        wartune not fixed almost impossible to play last night after reset said i did DI no rewards just after 12.not first time R2 screwed me over.new thing alot of us lvl 80 players cant speaked to king do quests.this is no longer fun to play im here lessthen 2 hours a day.when i used to do 12 hours plus i cant wait for this game to die or put better ppl in who are players too.game game devs start being in chat or in forum.i have 2 eudaemons cant removed diamonds few months back cant removed battle protection.your maintenance ppl make this game worsed.
        you know it is becuse you ned get knighthood class to complet the quest talk to king right?

Comment

Yet they still attempted to revive the interest of players by introducing "Archeology" which somehow worked out to not much of a surprise...

Comment

heh, I'm already looking into starting a new game. I'll probably be getting a Playstation4 at some point where many of the PvP games are based on skill and experience and not on how much money you can throw at it. The game balance is all but destroyed in Wartune and this recent event with the event chests just shows how they're trying to milk more and more money from players. They really don't do much about cheaters either. I mean, if someone using a 3rd party program to manipulate the game doesn't warrant a ban, what does?

I do like some aspects of the Pay-for-Power concept since I don't have time to sit in front of the computer gaming for long periods of time, but allowing players to dump thousands of dollars into getting stronger just ruins it.

My guess is they just want to drive the game into the ground and make a slow but certain exit from flashplayer-based games. Even on my high spec system, Wartune runs like garbage compared to other games. When I say it runs like garbage, I do not mean that it is unplayable, but rather that it is annoyingly slow.

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

heh, I'm already looking into starting a new game. I'll probably be getting a Playstation4 at some point where many of the PvP games are based on skill and experience and not on how much money you can throw at it. The game balance is all but destroyed in Wartune and this recent event with the event chests just shows how they're trying to milk more and more money from players. They really don't do much about cheaters either. I mean, if someone using a 3rd party program to manipulate the game doesn't warrant a ban, what does?

I do like some aspects of the Pay-for-Power concept since I don't have time to sit in front of the computer gaming for long periods of time, but allowing players to dump thousands of dollars into getting stronger just ruins it.

My guess is they just want to drive the game into the ground and make a slow but certain exit from flashplayer-based games. Even on my high spec system, Wartune runs like garbage compared to other games. When I say it runs like garbage, I do not mean that it is unplayable, but rather that it is annoyingly slow.
              the amount of balens u need for knighthood talents best buy a ps4 would be alot cheaper

Comment

Working...
              X