Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights the forgotton class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights the forgotton class?

Ok as I have previously stated I am useless and cluless when it comes to computers
    Everytime I try to post screenshots it either says Failed OR that file is too large to post here :/

This is just my Observation..........BUT would just like to point out that in the new Loading page us Knights seem to have been "Forgotton" again and replaced by a rather large Breasted Bunny Rabbit in a hat instead

Its also very funny that the Top 5 players in my EU zone are knights. Yet we are not deemed worthy enough for the loading page

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
    Ok as I have previously stated I am useless and cluless when it comes to computers
    Everytime I try to post screenshots it either says Failed OR that file is too large to post here :/
    What file type is it? I've seen people post quite a few screenshots here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      What file type is it? I've seen people post quite a few screenshots here.
      I know I see ppl posting SS`s all the time. Whenever I do a screenshot it goes to Onedrive on my computer.
      But then whenever I try to attach a pic here it either says failed or your file of 1.69 MB is too big for wartune forums which has a limit of 997 KB. And I have no clue how to make it smaller :/

Comment

If file is too large upload on imgur and copy/paste the link.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
          I know I see ppl posting SS`s all the time. Whenever I do a screenshot it goes to Onedrive on my computer.
          But then whenever I try to attach a pic here it either says failed or your file of 1.69 MB is too big for wartune forums which has a limit of 997 KB. And I have no clue how to make it smaller :/
          Open it in Microsoft paint, and save as a different file type. Jpeg, perhaps.

Comment

kk will try Ty guys

Comment

Working...
            X