Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

R2 We Not Made Of Money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 We Not Made Of Money

as the title says !

as i was checking around the web and calcu

The total cost for upgrading Knighthood talents fully is a whooping 3,073,000 balens

well r2 maybe in 50 years the way the bound balens drop in dims and logging ins lmao

Thats about 12000 USD (counting BB events) - about 1/2 or 1/4 the monthly income of whales - good price for a huge advantage in PvP - whoever is willing to pay that and contribute for more updates like this really deserves it *sarcasm off*

~speechless~ skills wich scale with influence for example simply make this overpowered in a 1 v 1 (calling icebolt) not to mentioned the double intensity and crit and....everything!

up to lv 20 is okish - but then it's just too much....just tooooo much

let's gather all the BBs and pray for a "half cost" event

Comment

The stupid thing is NONE of the Knighthood talents scale with influence. That means that you spend a TON on beads and then LOSE EVERYTHING when you get knighted.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        as the title says !

as i was checking around the web and calcu

The total cost for upgrading Knighthood talents fully is a whooping 3,073,000 balens

well r2 maybe in 50 years the way the bound balens drop in dims and logging ins lmao
        You just need a small loan of $1mil......
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

to become knighted is to turn your hero into a eudaemon!!! (look at the skill pictures) doubt i'd buy into it even if they give it out for free, not to mention it's so costly.

Comment

Working...
          X