• 3 weeks of missed gb's (4th goin now)

and you send us this...Click image for larger version

Name:	compoo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1780196

This is just sad. sad...

ps still not fixed, but hey. Players first
    Last edited by Gimmikc; 02-02-2016, 08:05 AM.
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

looks kinda fixed to me but yea, the compensation sent is ridiculous. Even 5k insigs being in it would make me a little happy
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

well no gb last night on kabam -57 (or so i was told, 6 am to me so was asleep)
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

The sad thing is that the compensation went to all server, they can't get anything right. (tho i welcome the free stuff)

Comment

I just saw your thread. I made one after. It is incredible that insignia wasn;t in this 'comp'. I should have mythic dragon knight med. 4800 insig. no way to get that in arena. No way to get that in battleground, so many servers got stronger where their GB wasn't broken. We had GB tonight, first time since rollback. I have 3421 insig. I am wearing a Private medallion. That is pretty embarrassing. I am thinking I should wait until after GB Friday to get the med I should have.

I am in the #1 guild, and we won and will win on Friday. the other guilds got less insig. I would normally not care, but after weeks, the thought that others got even less insig on the 'night GB was fixed' got less makes me want to throw up.
          Reldra was here....

Comment

i would give back what I got in exchange for insignia and honor.
            Reldra was here....

Comment

Working...
            X