Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Server Re-bracketing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takashi007x
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    Think he means they should ship the servers with the mega whales together in a different cross server section.
    Yes, exactly, move all the whales and their cash to face off against each other.
    Since nothing is stopping them from spending and fighting each other.

Let the lesser servers casually have fun.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
    I like what you're trying to do, but in a way I think this will kill wartune even more. Lower BR players will not be able to benefit from the aid of their higher BR friends/guildies, which wouldn't be very fun for newer characters. I also don't like the idea of splitting my guild up merely for competitions sake.

Surely there's a more.... tempered approach?
    Think he means they should ship the servers with the mega whales together in a different cross server section.

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
    I would like to start a petition to have R2/WT reconsider rebracketing servers based on balance of power, cashing level, user attendance.

Its impossible to compete with primarily Wartune/R2 hosted servers who get more benefits, or dont lose events, or just spend more.

Our server wont have anyone with knighthood, or plan to with the way R2 has handled events and issues over the last 2 months.
    No one is planning to dish out the $1000's required to get Tattoo up to that level.

This will eventually kill our server from any competitiveness, and eventually drive players to QUIT.

If any other users feel the same, please feel free to add to below.
    I like what you're trying to do, but in a way I think this will kill wartune even more. Lower BR players will not be able to benefit from the aid of their higher BR friends/guildies, which wouldn't be very fun for newer characters. I also don't like the idea of splitting my guild up merely for competitions sake.

Surely there's a more.... tempered approach?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X