X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takashi007x
    replied
    No one is saying lets make a non-casher server.

We're just saying put the whales on their own brackets, and put the rest in a less competitive/less cash bracket.

Whales don't care who their competition is because they will always believe they are top dog and continue to spend.

R2 once had like 30-50 servers in one bracket, they eventually took 10 or so out to make another bracket.

In general, many people are tired of the way the game has treated light-to non-cashers. If you're not a whale, or part of the WT hosted servers you're tossed to the side most of the time.

To one of the points above, you don't want a knight of 8.1m br(by the name of H***e##) picking on a lvl 80 with only 2.1m br, who only wants to farm crystals in battleground.
    Or in order to get kills you have the same 3 accounts within your guild keep feeding you 10-12 kills in the battle ground each time.

R2 should differentiate hardcore cashers/players vs light to non-casher, for the sake of keeping the game and community.

Leave a comment:

• R2128661220
    replied
    Came up with the same idea and prolly wasn the first one - it'll be awesome to have pvp brackets - especially if you consider all the changes R2 have been made over the months - older players *always* have a huge benefit against newer ones- that won't change and cannot be changed unless R2 is switching back to "More beneficial days"

Level 80 BGs with a matching of 1 to 3.999.999 BR and a matching of 4.000.000 above would also be "ok" but not quite what i like....a bracket of 4-5 server would be fine and everybody still got their none casher to stomp...even tho let the plebs live!

Mind of a mega whale: "oh no he got a red sylph i need a red sylph too....OH MY FRIGGIN GOD HE GOT FOUR RED SYLPH I NEED FOUR RED SYLPH AS WELL.......holy moly he maxed out all the knighthood talents i need max them out toooo!!!!" - no matter the cost....so even if they cant stomp none casher they still dont wanna be stomped themselfs and simply cash for that one reason...to be "the best" (casher) and show power...for sure 90% or more of them would be bottom tier if this game was P2P - but its not...gotta admit tho you can still be a medium casher and rock if you use all of the events wisely and know how to build up your sylph/chars most effectively....until all others copy paste you

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    I could really care less tbh, stopped putting a penny in this game since the balancing got destroyed by the patch with the euds :P

But yea you are right. Seems its going to be make or break for some of the players who cash now
    To me the patch that killed the game the most was the merge pet patch, before i (and many other with me) could play even with pretty much everyone but 5-10 players, after that everyone that got a merged pet have a far too big lead to even try to play.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    It's not the knighthood skills that made them so much stronger, is the 8k+ int/strenght they got in a couple days. A dude in my server went from 460k patk or so to 557k patk in a week (and doesn't even have knighthood yet).

Also i don't understand the complaining about knighthood from the non casher, you were losing before and you're losing now against those kind of casher, litteraly nothing changed for you. What changed is the difference between high casher and really high casher, for example mage with knighthood that can go pet on 2nd or 3rd turn on cw and if they play 3x frigga right they won't even let opponent awake, it should be the high casher complaining, not free players.
    I could really care less tbh, stopped putting a penny in this game since the balancing got destroyed by the patch with the euds :P

But yea you are right. Seems its going to be make or break for some of the players who cash now

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Non-cashers are a drain on R2's resources because they don't give R2 anything. In return R2 has to entertain their bandwidth demands and strain on their servers. Ideally for R2, EVERYONE pays.

The only reason R2 even tolerates non-cashers is that they are roadkill for cashers and make cashers feel better about themselves. Non-cashers "catching up" only spurs cashers to spend more, again, to R2's benefit. And then R2 comes up with the next tier of overpowered stuff and non-cashers are left in the dirt again, trying to play catch-up.
    Originally posted by Proximi View Post
    Can't agree on that without the non cashers server like mine would almost die out , and its the social part what a none casher or a casher can bring.
    But its also the social part why many keep playing atleast when i hear ppl on my server group.
    So i not see non casher as a road kill and they do let me feel better but not by what you say =)
    There are some truths in both cases. Yes, non-cashers are literally a drain from a financial perspective. However without them there would be little to no gain from the cashers (and arguably, no game at all).

It's a similar concept to what's known as a 'loss leader.

Kind of like how restaurants will sell hamburgers at a reduced cost (and even at a loss sometimes), so that patrons will buy more expensive and profitable items, such as appetizers and cocktails. Almost every business worth their salt does it.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 02-03-2016, 04:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    Game already dying. Just got killed by someone with knighthood in 3 seconds what used to be 1 min a week ago
    It's not the knighthood skills that made them so much stronger, is the 8k+ int/strenght they got in a couple days. A dude in my server went from 460k patk or so to 527k patk in a week (and doesn't even have knighthood yet).

Also i don't understand the complaining about knighthood from the non casher, you were losing before and you're losing now against those kind of casher, litteraly nothing changed for you. What changed is the difference between high casher and really high casher, for example mage with knighthood that can go pet on 2nd or 3rd turn on cw and if they play 3x frigga right they won't even let opponent awake, it should be the high casher complaining, not free players.
    Last edited by SlowPlay; 02-03-2016, 04:44 PM. Reason: Misstype

Leave a comment:

• Proximi
    replied
    Are you kidding me or are you really that stupid?

Non-cashers are a drain on R2's resources because they don't give R2 anything. In return R2 has to entertain their bandwidth demands and strain on their servers. Ideally for R2, EVERYONE pays.

The only reason R2 even tolerates non-cashers is that they are roadkill for cashers and make cashers feel better about themselves. Non-cashers "catching up" only spurs cashers to spend more, again, to R2's benefit. And then R2 comes up with the next tier of overpowered stuff and non-cashers are left in the dirt again, trying to play catch-up.
    Can't agree on that without the non cashers server like mine would almost die out , and its the social part what a none casher or a casher can bring.
    But its also the social part why many keep playing atleast when i hear ppl on my server group.
    So i not see non casher as a road kill and they do let me feel better but not by what you say =)

ontopic : no i not think its a good idea , that also causes servers to die out on population , there ppl like me that like a chalenge how big or small it is, and its only that henap where ppl now have probs with and the knighthood stuff, 1 day maybe it get easyer
    Last edited by Proximi; 02-03-2016, 02:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Never gonna happen, it would kill wartune.
    Game already dying. Just got killed by someone with knighthood in 3 seconds what used to be 1 min a week ago

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Never gonna happen, it would kill wartune.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    im a moderate to low casher cuz i spend my cash were i want

if a casher or whale beats me so be it i play on and stay with it but at least i dont hack or cheat r2 like the rest of u do by getting stuff and keeping it by illegal means

and yes its a good idea to rebracket the servers

mostley away from r2 hackers and cheaters

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Always the cashing whiners crying about how they will not find opponents just because things should go the "right way" to keep people in the game. A person once told me, "it's my money, and I can spend it if I want to", and I would tell them this: "so it's your money, so go roll with others like-kind of your habit". I can go on all day about how many of the cross server events are "Clifford the Big Red Dogs" versus all the "regular dogs and pups", but that would not punch through any thick skulls out there because they are whining.

But, hey, I am not too worried. This game is already in the toilet as it is with the other issues at hand. I am just waiting to see when the plug will be officially pulled where there are nothing left but cashers and whales (and even cashers are straying away due to R2's shenanigans). And when the day comes, and the mega bucks spenders are ticked, I am going to just say two words that my father once told me as I kept feeding the arcade quarters without any skill,

HEE-HAW!

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Are you kidding me or are you really that stupid?

What you said up there is not even the same topic.

Leave a comment:

• spincycle
    replied
    What is the point of spending megabucks if you can't roflstompwn someone? And what better to roflstompwn than the non-cashers, especailly since non-cashers are nothing but a drain on R2's resources anyway. They use up bandwidth and data but don't pay for it.

You are where R2 wants you to be: roadkill for cashers.
    Non-cashers maybe..but they also come up with 5+mil br's. Takes them a little longer than cashers but they do make it. A drain on R2 servers is such a false statement its not funny. They make up a large pop.ulation of R2 game play. If you play your cards right a non-casher can achieve many things such as clothing, wings, gems and such during events to help raise their br's and make them stronger with out spending any cash. Its in how you know to play the game and what you do.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    What is the point of spending megabucks if you can't roflstompwn someone? And what better to roflstompwn than the non-cashers, especailly since non-cashers are nothing but a drain on R2's resources anyway. They use up bandwidth and data but don't pay for it.

You are where R2 wants you to be: roadkill for cashers.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    I like this idea, and I think we should have servers grouped in together based on their overall BR (total of all character/accounts within, including merged ones). This way, the newer servers won't have to square off with the uber BR accounts and can have at least some sort of incentive to join cross server based events and to grow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X