This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Re-bracketing

I would like to start a petition to have R2/WT reconsider rebracketing servers based on balance of power, cashing level, user attendance.

Its impossible to compete with primarily Wartune/R2 hosted servers who get more benefits, or dont lose events, or just spend more.

Our server wont have anyone with knighthood, or plan to with the way R2 has handled events and issues over the last 2 months.
    No one is planning to dish out the $1000's required to get Tattoo up to that level.

This will eventually kill our server from any competitiveness, and eventually drive players to QUIT.

If any other users feel the same, please feel free to add to below.

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
    I would like to start a petition to have R2/WT reconsider rebracketing servers based on balance of power, cashing level, user attendance.

Its impossible to compete with primarily Wartune/R2 hosted servers who get more benefits, or dont lose events, or just spend more.

Our server wont have anyone with knighthood, or plan to with the way R2 has handled events and issues over the last 2 months.
    No one is planning to dish out the $1000's required to get Tattoo up to that level.

This will eventually kill our server from any competitiveness, and eventually drive players to QUIT.

If any other users feel the same, please feel free to add to below.
    I like what you're trying to do, but in a way I think this will kill wartune even more. Lower BR players will not be able to benefit from the aid of their higher BR friends/guildies, which wouldn't be very fun for newer characters. I also don't like the idea of splitting my guild up merely for competitions sake.

Surely there's a more.... tempered approach?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      I like what you're trying to do, but in a way I think this will kill wartune even more. Lower BR players will not be able to benefit from the aid of their higher BR friends/guildies, which wouldn't be very fun for newer characters. I also don't like the idea of splitting my guild up merely for competitions sake.

Surely there's a more.... tempered approach?
      Think he means they should ship the servers with the mega whales together in a different cross server section.
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
        Think he means they should ship the servers with the mega whales together in a different cross server section.
        Yes, exactly, move all the whales and their cash to face off against each other.
        Since nothing is stopping them from spending and fighting each other.

Let the lesser servers casually have fun.

Comment

I like this idea, and I think we should have servers grouped in together based on their overall BR (total of all character/accounts within, including merged ones). This way, the newer servers won't have to square off with the uber BR accounts and can have at least some sort of incentive to join cross server based events and to grow.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

What is the point of spending megabucks if you can't roflstompwn someone? And what better to roflstompwn than the non-cashers, especailly since non-cashers are nothing but a drain on R2's resources anyway. They use up bandwidth and data but don't pay for it.

You are where R2 wants you to be: roadkill for cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              What is the point of spending megabucks if you can't roflstompwn someone? And what better to roflstompwn than the non-cashers, especailly since non-cashers are nothing but a drain on R2's resources anyway. They use up bandwidth and data but don't pay for it.

You are where R2 wants you to be: roadkill for cashers.
              Non-cashers maybe..but they also come up with 5+mil br's. Takes them a little longer than cashers but they do make it. A drain on R2 servers is such a false statement its not funny. They make up a large pop.ulation of R2 game play. If you play your cards right a non-casher can achieve many things such as clothing, wings, gems and such during events to help raise their br's and make them stronger with out spending any cash. Its in how you know to play the game and what you do.

Comment

Are you kidding me or are you really that stupid?

Non-cashers are a drain on R2's resources because they don't give R2 anything. In return R2 has to entertain their bandwidth demands and strain on their servers. Ideally for R2, EVERYONE pays.

The only reason R2 even tolerates non-cashers is that they are roadkill for cashers and make cashers feel better about themselves. Non-cashers "catching up" only spurs cashers to spend more, again, to R2's benefit. And then R2 comes up with the next tier of overpowered stuff and non-cashers are left in the dirt again, trying to play catch-up.

What you said up there is not even the same topic.

Comment

Always the cashing whiners crying about how they will not find opponents just because things should go the "right way" to keep people in the game. A person once told me, "it's my money, and I can spend it if I want to", and I would tell them this: "so it's your money, so go roll with others like-kind of your habit". I can go on all day about how many of the cross server events are "Clifford the Big Red Dogs" versus all the "regular dogs and pups", but that would not punch through any thick skulls out there because they are whining.

But, hey, I am not too worried. This game is already in the toilet as it is with the other issues at hand. I am just waiting to see when the plug will be officially pulled where there are nothing left but cashers and whales (and even cashers are straying away due to R2's shenanigans). And when the day comes, and the mega bucks spenders are ticked, I am going to just say two words that my father once told me as I kept feeding the arcade quarters without any skill,

HEE-HAW!
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

im a moderate to low casher cuz i spend my cash were i want

if a casher or whale beats me so be it i play on and stay with it but at least i dont hack or cheat r2 like the rest of u do by getting stuff and keeping it by illegal means

and yes its a good idea to rebracket the servers

mostley away from r2 hackers and cheaters

Comment

Never gonna happen, it would kill wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                        Never gonna happen, it would kill wartune.
                        Game already dying. Just got killed by someone with knighthood in 3 seconds what used to be 1 min a week ago
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Are you kidding me or are you really that stupid?

Non-cashers are a drain on R2's resources because they don't give R2 anything. In return R2 has to entertain their bandwidth demands and strain on their servers. Ideally for R2, EVERYONE pays.

The only reason R2 even tolerates non-cashers is that they are roadkill for cashers and make cashers feel better about themselves. Non-cashers "catching up" only spurs cashers to spend more, again, to R2's benefit. And then R2 comes up with the next tier of overpowered stuff and non-cashers are left in the dirt again, trying to play catch-up.
                          Can't agree on that without the non cashers server like mine would almost die out , and its the social part what a none casher or a casher can bring.
                          But its also the social part why many keep playing atleast when i hear ppl on my server group.
                          So i not see non casher as a road kill and they do let me feel better but not by what you say =)

ontopic : no i not think its a good idea , that also causes servers to die out on population , there ppl like me that like a chalenge how big or small it is, and its only that henap where ppl now have probs with and the knighthood stuff, 1 day maybe it get easyer
                          Last edited by Proximi; 02-03-2016, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                            Game already dying. Just got killed by someone with knighthood in 3 seconds what used to be 1 min a week ago
                            It's not the knighthood skills that made them so much stronger, is the 8k+ int/strenght they got in a couple days. A dude in my server went from 460k patk or so to 527k patk in a week (and doesn't even have knighthood yet).

Also i don't understand the complaining about knighthood from the non casher, you were losing before and you're losing now against those kind of casher, litteraly nothing changed for you. What changed is the difference between high casher and really high casher, for example mage with knighthood that can go pet on 2nd or 3rd turn on cw and if they play 3x frigga right they won't even let opponent awake, it should be the high casher complaining, not free players.
                            Last edited by SlowPlay; 02-03-2016, 04:44 PM. Reason: Misstype

Comment

Originally posted by Proximi View Post
                              Can't agree on that without the non cashers server like mine would almost die out , and its the social part what a none casher or a casher can bring.
                              But its also the social part why many keep playing atleast when i hear ppl on my server group.
                              So i not see non casher as a road kill and they do let me feel better but not by what you say =)
                              There are some truths in both cases. Yes, non-cashers are literally a drain from a financial perspective. However without them there would be little to no gain from the cashers (and arguably, no game at all).

It's a similar concept to what's known as a 'loss leader.

Kind of like how restaurants will sell hamburgers at a reduced cost (and even at a loss sometimes), so that patrons will buy more expensive and profitable items, such as appetizers and cocktails. Almost every business worth their salt does it.
                              Last edited by Alsatia01; 02-03-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X