Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Comp For Lost Guild Battles-----A TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp For Lost Guild Battles-----A TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missing about 12k + insig and comp for missing Guild Battles did NOT include ANY Insig!!!!! I am at a loss for words. It takes you guys weeks to fix Guild battle on Kabam and Armor ( and other places possibly), the event we get the most insig and that item is TOTALLY IGNORED in comp????? I CAN'T GET THE MED I NEED STILL. We had guild battle tonight. Congratulations, you fixed it after weeks. but THEN, insignia COMP should be given. people have almost BEGGED for guild Battle to be fixed and expected insignia and also honor for comp. I think there was 500 honor in the comp. Hope it didn't break the game! /sarc

This is OUTRAGEOUS. It is INCREDIBLE .

Besides ridiculous changes in patch.......I am ridiculously behind on insignia.

Get INSIGNIA to us!!!!

I spent my last VIP a week ago and spirit cov 2 weeks before that. I am thinking it is the last. I have been looking at new games that wartune people have moved to that are similar and don;t do this and are cheaper to play and have the balance of war and social that I like.

It's a shame. The Patch, in regard to how NICE the game looks was just stunning. The changes (no marriage quest, no maps, can't use bb in auto start WB, the tiny farm and pasture- need glasses- the weird way to get to farm.pasture-loss of goldmines and more) and the loss of insignia since rollback make it ugly and something I no longer want to look at.

I started at the beginning on the WT side. I think a new game deserves my money.

If I get insig comp, I would feel a LOT better. reinstatement of marriage quests would also help.

edit: LOL, there was no honor, that 1 med was from a hot event. The comp was SC (regular) whip and Influence bead.

I DEMAND Insignia. not just for me, but for al the servers effected.
    Last edited by R27639087; 02-04-2016, 04:54 AM.
    Reldra was here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQBVTK05J6M

these are the support elves. Well, sort of. The Support Elves mainly do not speak English. At least these people do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdkvEziZUc

That little waitress in the beginning of the video are mods, the other wait staff are mods. The restaurant owners arr Devs or the ppl above the mods and Support Elves.

See the problem with TICKETS?

I will be Gordon Ramsay here. I walk in 3 years ago. Loving what I see when I walk in. But then realizing.....wow wow wow

"The's something not quite right here", quote from the video.

Like the 'support elves', the owners in the restaurant say the game has done nothing wrong. EVERY SINGLE TIME. They started asking for not just screen shots of thins no one would normally screen shot, but have askedfor videos of what occurred, regardless of the fact that most people are not screen o matic capturing daily game play.

As I watch this, I see parallels with the recent ban o rama. Most being innocent, but waiting over a month for help or satisfaction. It is just sad.

Whoever is making all of these decisions is like the owners of Amy's Bakery.

"ladies and gentlemen, the owner is trying to pull the wool over your eyes..." -Gordon Ramsay.

" Shall we 86 the comp offered for lost guild battles and ask for REAL comp?" -Me

Henry, busser:" he can;t take complaints in a professional manner."

Jessica, Server, when asked 'What happens when customers say something is wrong with their food?'- "They get told that they are wrong."

The turnover in players is not for lack of loyalty, they surely had it. The game problems just killed it.
    Last edited by R27639087; 02-04-2016, 05:34 AM.
    Reldra was here....

Comment

Don't be absurd.

A kid getting runned over by a bus is a tragedy.

This? This is a First World problem.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        Don't be absurd.

It's a first world problem, and really bad customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Don't be absurd.

Relative to the issues posted on this website, it is a tragedy. It is not a tragedy in regard to say, everything in the world. The characterization as a '1st world problem' is wrong, at least in this setting. If it were a different place, that would be an appropriate statement. And, no one gets 'runned over'. You should figure out the proper words before deciding that something on topic in a microcosm of a website is a first world problem in that environment.
          Reldra was here....

Comment

It is not a tragedy. It is an absurdity perhaps. Inappropriate, definitely. Stupid, even downright moronic.

But tragedy? No.

Comment

Why don't we just call it a "swift kick in the nuts" since that's what it is.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I'd accept anything from a mace to the face to a nut to the butt.

Just not that blatant murder of the English language.

Comment

Working...
                X