Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

secondary account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• secondary account

can I use secondary account in game ?

Originally posted by R2136746372 View Post
    can I use secondary account in game ?
    This.

Comment

Whoa! I am lucky to have known about this. +1 to R2 for finally having this in place to better answer the question of players.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

My guide to alternate accounts for new players ...

1 - Uses for an alt
        - Learn the other two class-types
        - Learn new things a little faster/sooner
        - See what is going on in a rival guild (if you can get in)
        - See how things are on a different server and/or time-zone
        - Revive your crops, feed your animals
        - extra campfires when you want them
        - Plunder them for kyanite and not deal with plundering other players (cannot be in same guild, make an alt guild-less if necessary).
        - take knight into MPD to absorb damage for you (if you solo the MPDs).
        - take archer into battle that needs an occasional enemy-debuff (e.g wilds bosses)
        - take mage into battle that needs occasional purify

2 - Making an alt - It is good to make two more alts so that you have all three classes (knight, archer, mage) and use each enough to know what they can do. At least one of them should be on the same server (or server-cluster), but you miiight want to make the third one on a different server-cluster to see how things are on another server (or even another time zone). Alternatively, you can make a fourth alt to play on another server/time-zone if you prefer.

The easiest ways to boost your alt - First, note that the 1000% experience boost does not start until level 28. That means you do not want to spend time grinding out experience before level 28. IOW, just do the easy-experience tasks (bounty scrolls, campfires, guild tree) and take 2-3 days to reach 28. Until then, walk the alts through the lvl 20-25 MPD a couple of times and make them level 20 gear. After that, start doing the quest-list tasks, walk alts through Spire, and you will rise rapidly to level 70.

Easy sources of BR. 1) Fate Stones - each level is +200 m/p attack and m/p defense, +2000 hit-points. You can get 10 or more per MPD run. Go to group arena and die 2-4 times to qualify for the weekly bronze-level reward (900 league insignia = 90 fate stones). Fate stones are sometimes available for event-item exchange (3 for 1) and event-box exchange (20 for 120) 2) defense - with 210 event boxes, you can get a set of clothes, and a full set gives you a title worth +2000 m/p defense and +8000 hit-points (wait until you have 210 and get all four items at same time). 3) hit-points - build up one main sylph. Your sylph's HP is added to your character's base HP, and this is easily pushed over +50,000 hit-points. 4) attack - make the best 8 gems you can and make them attack gems, get soul crystals from various shops, use mount whips to increase attack stat, use kyanite/academy primarily for attack stats (only do others to lvl 5-10), the level 70 jewelry becomes available when you run tormented necropolis to level 5 (and can be blitzed at level 10 for more gems).

Comment

I agree with pretty much everything, except for -

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
          - See what is going on in a rival guild (if you can get in)
          There is a ridiculous amount of drama over 'spying' on my server, even though there's not really anything to spy on. Let the flame-war begin.

(All that is assuming, you are joining the rival guild without them knowing/permission/etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
            There is a ridiculous amount of drama over 'spying' on my server, even though there's not really anything to spy on.
            Yeah, "spying" is a waste of time, but you can see who is online, who are 'groupies,' who "acts like that with everyone," etc.,

Comment

guild spies? lol that is very bad for real new players.
              we usually do everything in the clear & don't care who's spying on my guild, but if anyone explicitly states they are a guild spy, they would have to be kicked.
              but yeah i have alts. mainly just to try out new features, to revive crops & to help with tanks. normally too lazy even to energize my main's tree.

Comment

Actually, the World Prosperity doesn't happen until you get to level 26, and it's not always at 1000% (depending on server advancement). At level 40, you get the "Get EXP" icon coming up for each day you don't do something that gives EXP.

Now, on my little group, I don't do the following:

1. Plunder them. That's what plundering other players are for.
                2. Use them to spy. They are rolling in the same guild.
                3. Try to stray away. I usually make them at the same time so I can just click on each "page" to upgrade their skills, eq, etc.

Sometimes, I feel they are not "alts" but of equal "mains".
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I kept 3 equal "mains" on 3 servers before, 1 of each class, but later the game took more time than I could devote into it, so I abandoned the mage (which had time conflict with the knight) a year ago. Recently the knight was also retired, because I got burned out for playing on a server 3 hours behind my clock. I guess gradually this last one would also become a weekly or semi-monthly play. It's just too difficult for busy people to keep up with game.

Comment

Working...
                  X