Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Balens or VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens or VIP

I only want to spend $10 monthly, so i was wondering which i should spended it on VIP membership or recharge Balens? And also anyway to spend Balens to get VIP membership

Thanks
    Last edited by aftershock00; 02-04-2016, 03:55 PM.

Originally posted by aftershock00 View Post
    I only want to spend $10 monthly, so i was wondering which i should spended it on VIP membership or recharge Balens? And also anyway to spend Balens to get VIP membership

Thanks
    I would recommend balens, because the VIP is only ~8$; and you can turn 2$ into something decent with a little patience. They sell VIP in the hot items section every few months. I recommend buying them, if VIP is the goal.

Comment

VIP is the most worth it item you get for your $$, at least initially. After a while most of the advantages go away (e.g., extra XP is useless when you are maxed out on XP; same with easy astrals).

Comment

There are 3 true benefits to long-term VIP membership
        - it is the only way to achieve high honor (and thus the advanced medallion) in any reasonable time, because you get 0 honor loss at level 9
        - you can unlock a 3rd, 4th, and then 5th dimension map slot as you go to level 9 ... and if you care to do more maps
        - doing astrals becomes easier as you unlock one-click and then auto-click

If you buy 1000 balens a month, you can, at most, get a 500 balen recharge bonus + a 1000 brb, (or just two separate 500 brb on different days), plus whatever you buy for 1000 balens, plus a possible 500b and 1000b spending reward on certain purchases. Look at those bonuses and figure out roughly what YOU would get.

After that, compare ... would you rather have those items and rewards now, or plan ahead towards getting the advanced medallion, auto-clicking your way to level 10 astrals (which I recall takes about 180mil gold to go from level 9 to level 10), and the option to run 3-5 dimension maps at a time.

Comment

VIP is useless for higher levels, Spirit Covenant seems to be the way to go. I'm sure if there was a sub, without recharging balens and having wasted balens/money, I'd switch over to that.

Comment

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
            VIP is useless for higher levels, Spirit Covenant seems to be the way to go. I'm sure if there was a sub, without recharging balens and having wasted balens/money, I'd switch over to that.
            Well he only has 10$ a month to spend. He could buy an individual buff or two, but the single items seem overly priced in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              Well he only has 10$ a month to spend. He could buy an individual buff or two, but the single items seem overly priced in my opinion.
              4x covenant with the coupon event on is the way to go, the first time it'll sure cost you 5k balens but after that you get 4 month of covenant for 3k. Or, if someone really want vip, recharge 10/month and wait till you have enough to buy 3x vip card for 2k balens (don't remember exactly how much it is but you save money compared to buyin vip directly).

Comment

Working...
              X