Server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge

Can we have a server merge or even a paid character transfer i would like to go some where with more then 4 mages my level thanks

Originally posted by BrandiAnne View Post
    Can we have a server merge or even a paid character transfer i would like to go some where with more then 4 mages my level thanks
    Agree S5 needs to merge with something else...like maybe...S3? ^^
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

All servers need to marge. Merge everything until thers like 30 servers only.

Comment

Agree 100% We need merges and we need them soon for this game to be fun and competitive. In most of them theres not even 8 active guilds to compete in Guild Wars. And to the guys that don´t want server merges cause they think they are op and they want to keep like that.... Will you enjoy being the king in no ones land? lmao. The fun of the game is founding good rivals to compete with, not one shooting ppl while you seat in your throne... (And im not precisely a weak player, so my opinion is not influenced for being defeated by proplayers lol)

Shirokane Lvl 63 Knight S1 Havoc!!!! (Champions of First Guild War hihihih)

Comment

Yes to server merge.
          Last edited by Japoipoy; 11-26-2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

yea...S5 need a merge...hard to find ppl to do 50+ multi dungeons.

Comment

s24 needs one badly maybe just maybe 60 actives left on the server even if that high
              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
              server 164 brighthollow
              class : archer
              current level : 54
              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

+1

I'm used to seeing games with server populations in excess of 7 figure numbers, not 3. We understand spending is highest in the first month of the server being opened,and that you desperately need people spending $15,000 on every server you open, every month. But maybe once the big money period is over, maybe then you could merge that server back into a more populated server?

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                  Agree 100% We need merges and we need them soon for this game to be fun and competitive. In most of them theres not even 8 active guilds to compete in Guild Wars. And to the guys that don´t want server merges cause they think they are op and they want to keep like that.... Will you enjoy being the king in no ones land? lmao. The fun of the game is founding good rivals to compete with, not one shooting ppl while you seat in your throne... (And im not precisely a weak player, so my opinion is not influenced for being defeated by proplayers lol)

You're too modest, i'm pretty sure you're pro enough~ ^^
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

server merge severly needed...only 50 true active makes a small world and only 4 guilds showing up for guild battles=no fun

Comment

I agree the same guild will win gw every single time getting stronger and stronger while others get weaker and weaker there needs to be a game balencing

Comment

I suppose they wish for players to get bored and start a new account and then spend a lot to get ahead in the first week weeks of the server opening.

If they merge servers they should do it with servers that have been open for a similar period of time and are in the time zone. There are plenty of servers in dire need of it. And guild wars is a joke right now on my server (S61) Only 2 or 3 competitive guilds so the first 3 rounds are no-shows or only 1 or 2 players show up and then the final is competitive. Players on my realm as well are largely centered around 2 guilds and then spread out over the others but they are transferring over to the top 2 guilds to be more competitive. Yeah, I don't even need to mention why this all sucks. I don't get how they could release such a system. 16 guilds battling it out when servers don't have enough to fill up more than a handful of guilds.

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post

^
                          dont listen to him ! he is a troll , shiro edit the post to "lemme feed everyone as long i can" nawwwwww , lmao
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                          U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

Working...
                          X