Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Purpose of Clod Adventure?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpose of Clod Adventure?

whats the necessity of it? theres hardly any reward and almost 90 percent of time its not possible to reach the end. Anyone playing this or i mean is there any trick?

The purpose of cloud adventure is to remind us that they do not care about anything but taking money from us.

Cloud Adventure used to be the best event in the game. You could play it once every Saturday and Sunday. In it, each square was either a quick battle or a decent prize, and none of them moved you backwards. The chests gave you an extra Magic Dice 50% of the time (but there were only three chests). There was some strategy and motivation to get to the end with as much dice as possible, because each roll gave 3 separate prizes which commonly included great prizes like 90/180/900 bound balens (common/uncommon/rare), 1/2/3 items for the special events that use unbound balens (such as those tree-shaking twigs), and even if you did not get much of those prizes, you would still get millions in gold and 10+ of many items like mahra, seps, and the sylph equipment items.

Also, Jewel Hunt used to be an every day event, all year long, and a good day would get you two good chests (mahra, seps, whips, fates, event item) as well as 20+ of many items like fate stones, whips, runes, refinement locks, lvl 2 gems.

And dimension wars used to be much more than resist shards. The random battles were fewer with better prizes, the boxes were far more common, and you could get 100-200 bound balens per day, as well as getting dimension boxes (instead of shards) that included far more items than shards.

The developers took those away and replaced them with mindless and/or worthless events of the same name. And just in case we did not figure out the hand gesture they were giving us while they replaced the good games with that game box, that was the same day they put up the banner saying "We put players first."

Comment

Purpose of Cloud Adventure: To literally <expletive> us off.
      Only play if you want to kick yourself (literally) in the rear for spending un-needed balens to get some skimpy reward.

I avoid it like the plague.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thank you R2111470937 for reminding me how goooooooooood Cloud Adventures was. That was a great flashback (when i lived for weekend side quests). If there is definitely one game box change that needs to be made, is the reversion of Cloud Adventure to the way it was…

Come On Wartune, I'm seeing you do some good changes over the past couple of weeks…now make this simple change to what used to be a brilliant side quest.

Comment

The purpose of Cloud Adventure is to waste your time and take your balens so you can get to the end. I have quit doing CA, rewards not worth the time and effort.

Comment

This is no different than them changing sylph arena.We all complained about that as well and you see how well they listened to us.We do not pay enough money to be relivent tobe in any decision making to what is fair across the board for all players.They cater to the cashers.Everyone hates the game box,sylph arena,etc,etc.Pay out 10k + a month and you will be listened to otherwise it has become pointless to complain about anything they change.

SkinnyPimp21

Comment

I do it just to see if I can get to the end. I have no problems killing my mirror even when down half HP at the start (from the traps), so I don't really mind. It is a laugh when I actually make it without spending balens (which is about 60-70% of the time for me; knowing when to use that 1 magic dice is key).

All I can say is: UP YOURS, R2! YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY BALENS OR BB FROM ME IN CA! **** OFF!

Comment

The mini games used to be fun but now they suck.But again,none of us spend enough to be relivent in decision making on changes......

SkinnyPimp21

Comment

Yeah, they were fun until they messed it all up and removed two in which I grew fond of.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                  X