Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

SO many questions.... part1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SO many questions.... part1

    Title says it all:

    1. How do you get divinity shards? I need like 340 more to get my hades level up.

    2. What are the best skills for hades?

    3. How do you get Blood of Zues?

    4. Is the scourge mage a good eudy?

    5. Is the Tower of Kings unbeatable? (tried it with an op team and still got our butts whupped.

    6. How do get more bound balens faster??

    These are all that i can remeber for now...

  • #2
    1-div shards i know you can buy in dimensions aswell, other ways to get i'm not sure, maybe some exchange events in future
    2- It's all preferred tbh, i'm assuming you're ok on knowing passives so, i like, Devour soul, Death harvest, endless engulf (obv.) , devils gaze, and a 5th is all up to you mainly
    3- farm, or buy them (balens)
    4- in my opinion, not at all. i like wind ranger or oracle
    5- it's beatable, we ran hard with a 6.6m br , 3 or 4m br , and 2 2.5-3m br players and got through it easy.
    6- balen mines i suppose in dimensions, hard to get though

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by igiveup5star View Post
      1-div shards i know you can buy in dimensions aswell, other ways to get i'm not sure, maybe some exchange events in future
      Slyph expedition. Bosses 'off the path' give some, albeit not a lot.

      Originally posted by igiveup5star View Post
      2- It's all preferred tbh, i'm assuming you're ok on knowing passives so, i like, Devour soul, Death harvest, endless engulf (obv.) , devils gaze, and a 5th is all up to you mainly
      I like Delphic, Awe, Deaths Harvest, Devils Gaze, Devour soul.
      Passives - Power of Darkness, Dementia, for the last; one of four - Divine Wrath, Divine Howl, Tainted Blood, Malediction of Shadow.

      Originally posted by igiveup5star View Post
      3- farm, or buy them (balens)
      4- in my opinion, not at all. i like wind ranger or oracle
      6- balen mines i suppose in dimensions, hard to get though
      +1

      Originally posted by igiveup5star View Post
      5- it's beatable, we ran hard with a 6.6m br , 3 or 4m br , and 2 2.5-3m br players and got through it easy.
      I recommend every player bring a wind slyph with 'Whispering Wind' - the buffs stack now so cast them all at once, then pew pew.
      Last edited by Alsatia01; 02-05-2016, 09:51 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nightshroudv View Post

        1. How do you get divinity shards? I need like 340 more to get my hades level up.
        You can also get them through event chest exchanges, watch out for them.

        Comment


        • #5
          1. What the others had said. I didn't care much for them since they don't make Adv. Mahra/Seps obtainable en masse.
          2. Starting to play off the Dark Sylph in another server, but come to love something that gives HP for hitting, takes off HP (enemy) for hitting, and some other doozies.
          3. Farm just like the other stuff; make sure you buy the deer and the blue grass seeds.
          4. For me, it's the Oracle, especially at times when lag is a big issue and you just need to Pew-Pew-Pew away; it will have your back. Wind Ranger, might be good as I hear stories of such, but haven't tried yet.
          5. For those of us with an average of 1-2 mil BR, forget it. Join the rest of us in telling R2 that they know nothing of designing a true difficulty system. They did okay with MPDs and Spire, but why not ToK is way beyond me.
          6. I get my balens through the check in (which I am waiting for R2 to revert back to show first instead of the devote since majority are not VIP let alone VIP2, and it's a pain as it is). Sometimes level login events (would be nice if they do that instead of the generic and probably useless comp package for each maint) would have some balens (1k at level 80 only, sad isn't it?). But mines (when able) will do the same.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm not sure which is worst, scourge mage or bunny mage, but I think scourge still takes the crown as the most useless eudaemon in my opinion.

            And ToK easy is ludicrously difficult. All anyone can do is complain at this point, and hope that maybe the devs will decide it's worth fixing. Big spenders can get through it just fine, so unfortunately not a lot of leverage the rest of us can exert.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hades - best skills are Devour Soul and Devour Soul. You want to keep the other two that you get for free. With adding skills, I have had all three of the other attacks, but found I did not like the 45 second cool-downs (only one use per summon), but I thought the extra group-attack was the most worthwhile. The "bleed" attack is actually weak because it is based only on the sylphs attack power. I also have haunt, because it sometimes comes in useful, and in afk mode it does not trigger until Devour,Delphic and the 4th attack are used (it only goes ahead of the basic attack).

              Best main eudemon is Wind Ranger (increases your damage dealt). For the other (when you pick an archer/mage/knight), I would choose archer for a mage and choose mage for the rest.

              Tower of Kings - some top spenders get mad when the developers do not show how much money they spend, so the developers put their sylphs and eudemon into TOK. Also, the last time I looked, the developers have been unable to figure out how to divide eudemon powers by X% (as they do with the "kings"). All together, that creates ridiculous lag, meaning only the kings can get in regular skill selections, and the eudamons are 100% powered.

              Bound balens - they generally add a source, and remove a source (they recently added check-in balens and archaeology balens, removed cloud adventure rewards and dimension balens)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
                The "bleed" attack is actually weak because it is based only on the sylphs attack power.
                It does not. Attack power in 'awakened' mode for dark slyph is your patk/matk (based on knight, archer, or mage) plus the slyphs patk. This is why you can see such a noticeable difference in damage between high and low BR slyphs.

                As such, the bleed is extremely powerful (several hundred thousand damage per tick, depending on the user). I've also heard it ignores players res, need confirmation for that though.

                P.S. - Or was it nerfed this last patch?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                  It does not. Attack power in 'awakened' mode for dark slyph is your patk/matk (based on knight, archer, or mage) plus the slyphs patk. This is why you can see such a noticeable difference in damage between high and low BR slyphs.

                  As such, the bleed is extremely powerful (several hundred thousand damage per tick, depending on the user). I've also heard it ignores players res, need confirmation for that though.

                  P.S. - Or was it nerfed this last patch?
                  Bleed does ignore res, and everything else except patk-pdef. So no tenacity, determination. cards, etc. It's good if you're facing someone with really high dark res, but in general not all that great.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just switched out that skill, cause even at 350k matk + 2 star hectate it did close to nothing. It was good a while back, where I could get it tick for 70k+ plus on mages(low p.def), but after a few patches ago, it started to do even less in pve... don't know if they fixed it, cause didnt use it for a few months

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                      I just switched out that skill, cause even at 350k matk + 2 star hectate it did close to nothing. It was good a while back, where I could get it tick for 70k+ plus on mages(low p.def), but after a few patches ago, it started to do even less in pve... don't know if they fixed it, cause didnt use it for a few months
                      Hmm, very interesting. I always considered it to be sub-par skill, but still somewhat viable. I may have to change my opinion.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's dmg --->WAS<--- calculated differently than WR poision dmg is. They could have fixed it again, but stopped using it in pvp after noticing it doing 20k maximum

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X