Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion: Campaign Chest Color Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Campaign Chest Color Change

Hi-

I will start by saying I'm not complaining or putting the game down. It's a fun game and I love it.

Sometimes when chests drop in Campaigns, they get a little camouflaged with the background and it takes me a while to realize one dropped. I think maybe it would help if the chests were a little bit brighter in color or had a slight sparkle to them.

The current system is lovely and if the devs think no change should be made that's okay. Thank you for any attention my suggestion may receive.

Rather have them auto-picked up to be put into inventory so many of us who are going through "speed" runs will just continue to have those runs and not waste time trying to see if one dropped.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Rather have them auto-picked up to be put into inventory so many of us who are going through "speed" runs will just continue to have those runs and not waste time trying to see if one dropped.
      +1 that idea for DI.

Comment

That is such a good idea. I like that idea better.

Comment

Auto pick-up seems like an obvious no brainer, but even failing that the chest should not drop at the player's feet. As is, the chest is virtually hidden underneath the player. It's all too easy in a forgetful moment to click the exit, only to then see the chest exposed and too late to recover before the next map is loading and the chest is lost. Horrible game design and utterly unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by tailings View Post
            Auto pick-up seems like an obvious no brainer, but even failing that the chest should not drop at the player's feet. As is, the chest is virtually hidden underneath the player. It's all too easy in a forgetful moment to click the exit, only to then see the chest exposed and too late to recover before the next map is loading and the chest is lost. Horrible game design and utterly unnecessary.
            It's not that difficult. The chest always drops right below your feet.

Comment

im afraid if you asked them to change color or had a slight sparkle to them , they will come up with something that will increase the lag
              no thanks , it's good as it is ...
              they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                It's not that difficult. The chest always drops right below your feet.
                Sure, but what do I do when I can't even see my feet?

Comment

Working...
                X