Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune battleground level

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Battleground

here is written a level list. the list is (lvl.30-39, lvl.35-44, lvl.40-49, lvl.45-54, lvl.50-59, lvl.55-64, lvl.60-69, lvl.65-74, lvl.70-80)
    iam level 42 and in the other team was someone with level 50 how can this happen?

It has happened quite frequently. When I was 39, there were players of level 45 around in the BG. Same in 44 as well, when the 50 folks often throwed in and I like to pwn them with their sylphs as well, unless there's a noob whale there.
    The BG bracket matching are somewhat broken and like the cross-sever arena, the game officials are silent about it.

Comment

so this is a bug? i wanted to make a level 49 low level pvp account with no sylph.... is this possible or will i have lv 50 + opponents every time?

Comment

no...if you read carefull, you see the bracket 45- 54, lvl 55-64 nad 65-74 too...

Comment

i see the brackets but if you read carefully you see i had a level 50 opponent while iam level 42 what does not match with the level list

Comment

Bottom Line: It's Broken!

There has been many suggestions as well as threads about fixing or changing this, but to this date, no one at R2 had responded nor fixed it; just like many of the other things.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R295029616 View Post
              i see the brackets but if you read carefully you see i had a level 50 opponent while iam level 42 what does not match with the level list
              Probably leveled from 49->50 inside of that battleground. It's not exactly common, but I've seen it happen before.

That, or like Meikura said -

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              It's Broken!

Comment

Bottom Line: It's Broken!

There has been many suggestions as well as threads about fixing or changing this, but to this date, no one at R2 had responded nor fixed it; just like many of the other things.
                that means this is no 40-49 battleground it is an 40-50? or what you mean with broken?

Comment

Broken as in "if you're a 42 and there are 50's then it's a problem" broken. 50's should have least been in the 50-59 one since they started to get Sylphs at 50 and would be somewhat unfair to the lower brackets. There are those who can probably beat a 50 with a sylph, but not many. Right now, as it is, it's pretty much a free for all with no real matching going about. That's like expecting the big dogs to run at a puppy's pace or vice versa if you were to put them all in a race. Not going to be fun for either side.

Comment

Broken as in "if you're a 42 and there are 50's then it's a problem" broken. 50's should have least been in the 50-59 one since they started to get Sylphs at 50 and would be somewhat unfair to the lower brackets. There are those who can probably beat a 50 with a sylph, but not many. Right now, as it is, it's pretty much a free for all with no real matching going about. That's like expecting the big dogs to run at a puppy's pace or vice versa if you were to put them all in a race. Not going to be fun for either side.
                    Well I was thinking it was a 40-49 group, and a player who was level 49 just so happened to level to 50. Was this a one time-ish occurrence, or do you see this commonly?

Comment

Might, except I would think they disabled the quest list while inside (been a while so I would not know). Only way I could think of they would have gone to 50 while inside is by consuming EXP books. LOL.

Comment

so this is a bug? i wanted to make a level 49 low level pvp account with no sylph.... is this possible or will i have lv 50 + opponents every time?
                        No this is not a bug. It's more likely deliberately done like the pvp arena matching which is a farce. Just another way of telling ppl. to rush level.
                        In regarding to whether you will have lvl. 50+ everytime, no it's not everytime by my experience, but most of the times. Then only 1 thing to do, get off that field & rejoin 5 mins. later.

Comment

could it be that is depend on the level i have at the start of the day? one time i had a level 32 on my battleflield while i was level 40 (startet with level 37)
                          the player was level 50 before joined we are in the same guild but he leveled 50 today...
                          is here any player who is level 49?
                          Last edited by R295029616; 02-06-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

could it be that is depend on the level i have at the start of the day? one time i had a level 32 on my battleflield while i was level 40 (startet with level 37)
                            the player was level 50 before joined we are in the same guild but he leveled 50 today...
                            I don't think so. There are probably less and less people in the lower brackets, so they are fusing people who are relatively close in level? Perhaps? Maybe it's just completely broken.

Comment

Isn't that bracket info completely outdated? I wouldn't know for sure since it's been a really long time since I was in that level range, but I thought when sacred fire temple came along, they reset brackets to be a much wider range. And SFT has been replaced, so that was quite a while ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X