wartune battleground level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    Isn't that bracket info completely outdated? I wouldn't know for sure since it's been a really long time since I was in that level range, but I thought when sacred fire temple came along, they reset brackets to be a much wider range. And SFT has been replaced, so that was quite a while ago.
    I had always assumed the normal BG brackets stayed in place, while anyone who was eligible for SFT were automatically placed together regardless of level/BR.

Comment

I had thought SFT started right after players got their Euds (70 minimum); kinda felt like a "graduation" from the old battlefield into a newer one just before R2 decided to combine them into one from a few patches ago.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

No more SFT. There's only 1 BG for all, tho in the lower levels the 4 towers are not guarded.

Comment

even in the OLD OLD days before there was sylph, I still often ended up fighting people more than 9 levels above me even tho technically that should count as a bug. i guess, if ur in the odds, chances are the odds might be against u.

Comment

Working...
          X